Gourd Gaara is in town

Kumi's pov:

We were doing normal missions again, like walking dogs.

Naruto had decided to choose a giant dog, I wanted one too, but niichan gave me a little chihuahua. It was so cute, I kinda wanted to keep it...

Naruto's dog ran off with him and they ended up in a minefield, why is there a minefield in the village?

Small children could get hurt, like Naruto.

We also did gardening, we were pulling weeds. Well, I were killing the enemies of the garden! Which is basically the same, just more fun.

And I started a war between Naruto and me, since he made himself an enemy of the garden by pulling up the flowers. I won the war and buried him till the neck in the ground, telling him that he had to 'live the life he stole from the plants'.

He didn't find it funny, but the lady who own the garden did. Yay!

In the end of the day, well past midday anyhow, niichan called it a day and brought me with him to the Hokage's office...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dun, dun, dun. Dramatic time-skip~ (This time-skip were brought to you by TimeSkip AS, TimeSkip AS is by no means responsible for boredom, sleepiness or any other side effects coursed by this time-skip. TimeSkip AS is a no returns organisation, which have no influence or responsibility regarding the actions in the following story.)

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Geez.... Why can't she just stay out of trouble for one day?!" I heard Cherry say annoyed a little away from me.

I giggled soundlessly, Smoker and the Anbu had run past us now. They hadn't sensed me in my cosy little hiding place.

I could feel the guy carrying the gourd turn around as Sasu asked him for his name. Then they exchanged names and the gourd guy turned again, only to be stopped by Sasu once again.

"Gaara of the desert. I'll have to ask you to stop for a short moment." He said and Gourd-Gaara turned slightly to look at Sasu. "Kumi, are you using these foreign ninjas to hide?"

I giggled loudly and pressed my upper body out of the gourd opening, then I rested my head in my hands. "Of course not, I would never do that." I giggled hyberly and he sighed at me with a soft smile.

"Get out of his gourd right this instant." He ordered me and I giggled as I crawled out of the gourd, ignoring the shocked looks I got from everybody.

"Why? The other way I could have finished my new mission and scared the something out of people. It would have been fun!" I giggled loudly and he sighed.

"So what is your new mission?" He asked, while Naruto pulled out of his shock and yelled: "What?! When did you get a new mission?!"

"Two minutes ago or so, anyway my mission is to find those three, lead them to the Hokage's office and make sure that they don't act up. Apparently their shower curtain-faced sensei saw Gourd-Gaara leave the two others and he got worried that Kitty would act up, and that Fanny over there just would let him." I explained and ignored the angry, yet very confused looks from behind.

"Kumi, get going before they end up trying to kill you them for making them angry." He sighed at me and I laughed.

"Hai!" I turned and began to skip next to the three sand ninjas.

"Kumi? Are you having a babysitter again?" Cherry asked angrily from behind.

"Nope, then I would have been over by the flower shop, it smells nice." I told her and skipped next to the sandnins again.

"Are you seriously supposed to lead us to the Hokage's office?" Fanny asked and I nodded.

"How the hell did you get into Gaara's gourd?!" Kitty asked and I hit him on the top of his head.

"Don't swear! It's uncivilized and bad for children!" I scolded him, ignoring how Gourd-Gaara kept looking at me. "Anyway I got in through the opening of course..."

Fanny giggle, but Gourd-Gaara didn't even look away. I stuck out my tongue at him, which resulted in a slight pull in the edges of his mouth. I shrugged and looked at Kitty, I wonder......