Flashbacks hurt!

Kumi's pov:

The next morning niichan suddenly sat up straight, i woke up because of it and i ran to him and jumped onto his bed.

"Niichan? What happened? Is it because the sharingan takes a lot of chakra from the none Uchihas?" I asked him and he smiled, moving a little so that i didn't sat on his leg.

"Yeah, imoito. Yet you never seem to have that problem and i have never seemed to understand how you can control your sharingan perfectly..." Niichan said sighing.

Outside the door i heard someone walk closer and stop by the door listening. I let my senses flow and identified it to be Sazu, i tilted my head.

"Sazu is outside the door..." I said softly, fixing the blanket.

Niichan laughed at my trying to change the subject. "Sasuke, come on in!" Niichan called and i waved at him as he walked in.

He glared at me and i met his glare hurt, he then sighed and smiled a small almost none existing smile to me, which i smiled brightly back at.

"So is something the matter, Sasuke? Was there something you wanted?" Niichan asked, but then he noticed the looks Sazu was giving me. "How much did you hear?"

"Hm. There is nothig wrong. I didn't want anything. I was sendt to check up on you. I heard, that you said, that Kumi have the sharingan." He said looking over at me again.

"Oh... Well how are the others?" Niichan asked trying to change the subject.

"Dont change the subject!" Sazu said short and cold.

"Sazu come and sit, relax a little. Besides niichan is your sensei, you cant order him around. Come sit." I said and clapped the bed beside me.

He looked at it, then at me and then he went and sat beside me. I smiled at him and he just looked at niichan.

"Does she have the sharingan?" He asked and i looked at niichan, do we trust Sazu to not say it to anyone?

Niichan nodded at my silent question. "She do." He told Sazu and Sazu turned to me.

"Show me." He said and i looked at niichan, who nodded.

So i activated my sharingan and Sazu's eyes widdened, i looked questioning at niichan, who sighed, but nodded again. So i deactivated my sharingan and activated my Mangekyou Sharingan, Sazu looked amazed. Then i deactivated that too.

"But how?" He asked and i smiled incourage at him.

"That i would like to know too. How can you have the sharingan, imoito? You are after all a Hyuuga..." Niichan said softly.

"Well, part Hyuuga, anyway.... You see, mommy was Hyuuga, but not my father... Mom was raped by an Uchiha, which is how i came to be... You didn't know, niichan?" I asked with a tilted head.

"Iie, but how do you know?" Niichan asked, Sazu seemed to be paralysed by the news.

Suddenly my head hurt again and i whinced.

Flashback:

Through a cloud of pain I saw mini-me stand in a hall, i wanted to surprise my mother with the gift, that i had made for her. Mini-me sneaked closer to the door, behind the door my mother should be. She oppened it slowly and paused. Infront of me stood my mother and one of her friends, they hadn't noticed me yet and i stood still, not wanting to disturb them.

"Michiko, i know that you're not the person to abandon a child. But we both know, that the father is looking for her. My opinion is that you should just give her to him, then he will leave you alone and you'll get rid of that monster child." The woman said entusiastic, i felt dizzy because of those words and the pain in my head.