The test, having fun and dinner at uncle's:

Kumi's pov:

I woke up like yesterday laying on the couch with Kaka-niichan. Though this time i woke him up by accident, you see i woke up right from a nightmare and i might have screamed and kicked the nearest thing, A.K.A. Kaka-niichan....

When he finally had gotten over it and gotten me to stop clinging to him while apologising over and over, he sighed and told me to go and get ready for today. So i did, i took a shower and all and then i remembered that we were to meet early on the trainingground.

"Kaka-niichan? Are we late again? " I asked him as i walked down to him.

"Hai, just a little bit. " He said lazy and i sighed at him as i grabbed an Apple and ate it as breakfast. " You were not surpose to eat breakfast.... " Niichan sweatdropped at me.

" Ups.... Gomen.... " I said and smiled sweet and apologic, while throwing out the now eaten apple. " Come on lets go. " I laughed and grabbed his hand and ran out onto the street.

But i stopped quite fast and chuckling Kaka-niichan lead the way, since i didn't know which way was the right way.... As we got to the trainingground, we were met by Naruto's and cherry's yelling.

" You're late! " They yelled and niichan scratched the back of his head.

" Gomen, i got lost on the path of life... " He answerred lazy and i laughed.

" What a coincidence! After i overslept, I got lost in the village. " I smiled at them and Cherry looked angry at me.

" Well with your little run away yesterday, i would have thought that you would know the village by now. " She stated with a mean voice.

" Well, it is kind of hard to remember the village's layout, when you are being chased by three genins, one jounin and some lady on the street. Besides i think i got the village down, the problem was the trainingground since there is quite a lot. Like the one where my Meanie-uncle attacked me or like the one where i met Hinata-nee and Neji-nii or like the one the ANBU train on or like the creepy forest one or like the clearing one or like the lake one or like the one in the deep forest where you can fall into a cleft or like the secret one..... That i know nothing of, of cause...... " I smiled innocent at them and they anime fell, exept Kaka-niichan, who just ruffled my hair and i slapped his hands away. " Niichan!!! Dont do that!!! My hair is too long!!! "

" Okay guys, of the 27 graduates, only 9 will be chosen as Genin. The rest will be sent back to the akademi. This training is a super difficult exam with a failure rate of over 66%. " Niichan said darkly and Cherry and Naruto went screaming.

" Whaaaaaaaat!!?" They screamed, but Sasu stayed quiet, his eyes was fixated on me.

" Good, now that everybody is all here, lets get going. " He said and placed an alarm clock on a stone, then he held out two bells. " This alarm clock is to go of at noon and your job is to get these bells. If you have not gotten a bell by then you will fail and go back to the akademi. There is two bells and three of you will be trying to get the bells, so one of you will be sent back to the akademi. You can use any weapon of your pick, though you have to go at us as if you wanted to kill us. Kumi-chan will you come here for a moment? " I walked over to him and he tied one of the bells to the bell i had gotten from Katsuo. " Now you can chose which one to get the bell from. "

" But Sensei, wont you get hurt? Or Kumi-chan? Those weapons are dangerious! " Cherry said and i tilted my head.

"Its fine, Cherry. Its not like im going to die or anything. " I said to her softly, smiling at the sound of my bells ring in the wind.

"She is going to be fine, after all she did out run pretty much the whole village, when she was thought to be an intruder. And her babysitteres from last night, they never found her. One of those babysitteres were a jounin and one had the byakugan, yet she disappeared from them. Im confident in her ability to run away if she cant take you on. " Niichan said.