Training! Yay!

Kumi's pov:

Niichan brought us to the forrest, where he told us, that we had to climb a tree without using our hands. I looked questioning at him.

"Niichan? Do you mean like, when i hit you with the carbage bag?" I asked him and Naruto looked puzzled at me.

"You hit him with a carbage bag?!" Cherry yelled at me as she ran at me, quickly i hid behind Sazu.

"He swore! He swore out loud! Besiddes that it wasn't hard, just a little puff. And niichan is a jounin, he can defend himself from a garbage bag!" I told her and niichan carefully pulled me to him.

"She is right, Sakura. Now imoito will you walk up that tree for me?" He asked sweetly and i smiled.

"Hai!" I said skipped happely to the tree.

Not stopping infront of the tree i fokused chakra to my feet and skipped up the log as casually as i was on the ground. As i hummed the melody to 'twinkle, twinkle, little star'. When i got to the top, i stopped and turned around, facing the ground.

"There's no more tree, niichan!" I called down and i smiled as i heard him chuckle.

"Just come down again will you?" He asked and told the others to do the exact same as i had just done, cherry got the furthest.

"Hai!" I called back and let myself fall down to the ground.

"Kumi?!" I heard niichan shout as he saw me fall.

"Hai?" I asked him softly as i turned in the air and landed safely on my feet, then i tilted my head and looked at him innocently.

He sighed. "Dont ever do that to me again..." He muttered tiredly.

"What did i do?" I asked curiously.

"Oh nothing other then giving me a heart attack! No more climbing trees for today, imoito." He said grabbing my shoulder sternly, but carefully avoiding to hurt me.

Then he leaded me away from my tree, i smirked as i looked up at him.

"But niichan, you yourself told me to walk up the tree, which i did. Then you told me to come down and i did, why are you leading me away from the tree? I only did as you told me to do." I asked innocently and smile a closed eyed smile.

He sweatdropped... As did Cherry and Naruto, Sazu just shook his head.

"Was it something i said?" I asked and grinned as they all animefell. "You guys are so fun to tease!" I laughed and skillfully i got out of niichan's grib.

"We really need to tire you out a little, it seems that you got too much energi today." Niichan commented and face-palmed.

"I do not! Im just as loveable as always." I pouted and niichan laughed at me, while ruffing up my hair. "Niichan!!?"

He laughed at me and then he turned to the team, both boys hadn't gotten more than a few steps, yet cherry managed to get about to the first big branch.

Niichan smiled behind his mask and praised cherry for her climbing, then he turned to the boys.

"As of right now Sakura is the closest to becoming hokage, unlike a certain someone. I guess the Uchiha clan isn't much worth either." He commented carefreely and cherry yelled at him. Sazu looked at me quickly, i smiled incouraging at him and he seemed to realise something before running up the tree again. Suddenly i felt something, or rather someone, in the forest and my head snapped that way as i tried to figure out who it was. I let my senses flow and then i felt it.

"Who is it?" Niichan asked with a whisper and i smiled at him.

"Its the masked ninja, but he wont come too close. He is just observing for now, after all his master is still hurt." I told him and he sighed at me, i could feel the mask ninja sigh too before jumping away. "He's gone now."

"Let's go, imoito." Niichan said and left the clearing and the team behind.

"Sayonara!!!" I called to them as i ran after niichan.

He walked to a little clearing further away, then he turned to me.

"We might as well train you, now that you are so full of energi and we got time. How is your Ninjutsu and Genjutsu? Those i can help you with without moving too much." Niichan asked and i sat down in the grass infront of him.

"I dont know.... Niichan was the one, who knew that. Im only the one doing it." I told him and he shook his head at me.

"Lets try this, if i took all of your weapons and you were attacked. What would you do then?" He asked me and i smiled with my head tilted to the side.

"I would use Hana Shuriken: Hikarakuyō." I told him and he sweatdropped.

"You know a jutsu like that? Flower Shurikens? It actually sounds like something you would use..." He said and i smiled brightly back. "Okay, after your match with Zabuza i think we should try this out. Close your eyes. Good, now let you chakra flow freely. No holding back, just let it go."

I did as he said, my chakra went lose. It didn't hurt anyone, it just connected with nature. My chakra always connected with nature, when it ran wild. I didn't know why, it just did. I could feel the wind pick up and the rain fall, i could hear the sound of thunder and earth move, i could smell fire and ice and flowers and i could see the light of lightning through my closed eyes.

"Its amazing, imoito." Niichan whispered amazed. "Do you use a lot of chakra doing this?"

"Iie, niichan. I dont use any chakra at all. It just connects on its own, this is the reason why i always surpress my chakra. But its funny, isn't it?" I asked and oppened my eyes. "Huh, its gotten worse since last time. It aparently grows stronger with me."

It was worse, it wasn't only a little rain and lightning with some snow and a few lifted stones and the smell and heat of fire. No, it was worse. It was a full blown storm with tons of lightning and thunder. It was earth moving, shooting up like spears all over. It was fire burning in small campfires all over the place. It was flowers all over, frozen, like all the other plants, that had grown wild too. I quickly cut of my chakra and it all stopped after a second.

"Ups..... That was a bit too much..." I mumbled, then i looked curiously up at niichan. "Is it normal?"

"Iie, its not. I'll have to talk with the hokage about this. Do you feel drained at all? A little tired? Anything? There should be some kind of aftereffect to a jutsu like that, even if its not entirely a jutsu... Is that what happens, when you dont have a barrier surpressing your chakra?" Niichan asked and sat beside me.

"If you wanna tell old man, then okay. I dont feel drained at all, im just fine. Maybe a little less energic, but nothing near tired. And hai, it is what happens, when i dont set up a barrier. Is it bad?" I asked him and he ruffled up my hair.

"Dont worry, we'll talk with the hokage, when we get back." He said softly and i smiled timid.

"Will he be angry at me?" I asked timidly and he laughed.

"Not at all, imoito." He laughed and ruffled up my hair.

"Niichan! I seriously need to do something about my hair! Aparently i cant do anything about you!" I yelled childishly and he pouted behind his mask.

"But i like your hair..." He pouted at me and i smiled at him.

"You are such a child." I laughed at him and he smiled.

"Come on, lets go back to Tazuna." He said and we both got up and he lead me home to stinker with his hand on my shoulder.