An intruder? Not at all....

??????? Pov

I was looking for the intruder that Hiashi Hyuuga had seen in the village, the intruder had been caught once before, but had gotten away. Ibiki Morino had had the intruder in his office all ready for questioning, but somehow the intruder had run away when Naruto Uzumaki had made a mess at the Hokage's faces and thereby caused a division. The intruder was surpose to be very little and hard to see in the dark, Ibiki said that the intruder seemingly had had a blindfold on. I had been looking for the intruder for hours and it was starting to get dark, with a sigh i sat down on a branch. Where could this intruder be? I took out my book and began to read, just to take a little break...

Running steps came to a stop beneath me, i looked down with a lazy movement and locked eyes with Neji Hyuuga's Byakugan.

" Kakashi-sensei. " He greeted formal.

I looked down at him again and sighed, then i jumped down infront of him.

" Oi, Neji. " I greeted lazy. " What are you doing out here at a time like this? "

" I have been looking for you. Hinata and i have found the intruder, though we havent said anything to anyone else yet. I think you would be best to deal with this situation. " He said cooly.

I nodded. " Alright, have you seen the intruder? It would be nice to know a little if it comes to a fight. "

" Dont count on there to be a fight... " He said and started to lead me to the Hyuuga ground.

He didnt stop on the way, he just lead me inside their house and then to his cousin Hinata's room.

"Gomen, it took so long. " Neji said as he oppened the door and walked in.

" Shh! Neji-nii, she is slee-sleeping. " Hinata shushed Neji and i blinked, so the intruder is a girl and she is here asleep?

" You were gone for long? " A tired little voice asked, while the owner of the voice rubbed her right eye. She sat on the floor infront of Hinata's bed, her very long hair laying out over the bed.

I chuckled as i stood over by the door. It seemed to surprise the girl she looked up at me through the hairband she had around her eyes as a blindfold. She reminded me of a little girl, i had been close to when i was younger, though she had been sendt away for protection.

" You didnt eat. " Neji stated and the girl seemed confused, then she remembered the soup in her lap.

" Ups? " She answered and he sighed and looked at me.

" To think that such a small kid can get the whole village up in a spin, none the less a girl with blindfold, who is underweight and cling to a teddybear... " I mussed while chuckling.

" Dont mess with my niichan's bear, its been through a lot. Stupid Hyuuga killed it.... " She said, though she seemed to be thinking about something. Killed it? Well it is broken...

" She have been locked in a cell for four months with no food and almost no water, only rain water. She wants to get as far away as possible from a specific direction, that she lost count of as she was on the run. When she has come far away, she will find a safe place to get her health back." Neji said monotone as he kneeled down infront of the girl, he picked up the cold soup and the spoon.

" I see. Why not stay here? Wont that be easier? " I asked eyeing her and Neji, was this really the girl to have made so much trouble?

" No, this village is to confusing and meaaaan.... " She was about to answer me, but then she was cut of by Neji, as he feeded her a spoonful soup with force and he just smirked as she almost choked on the soup. " What's the matter with you!?" She asked angry, while having trouble with breathing.