Where is she?!

Tobi's pov:

It had been four months, four damned months since any of us had seen Marama. And none of us knew where she was, the only one who had the slightest idea was Orochimaru and he had left the Akatsuki three and a half month ago.

If he had locked her some where alone without food, then she would probably be death now....

My girl...

Gone...

Without knowing her father.....

Without living a decent life.....

I went to Pein's office.

" Any news? " I asked Pein coldly with my normal deep voice.

" Nothing yet, but Sasori, Deidara, Itachi and Kisame are going to the hideout on the border to the fire country to go through the whole hideout to see if there are any clues anywhere. Go with them, maybe you can find something. " He said and i nodded.

" I will, when are we leaving? " I asked already on my way to the door.

" Ten minutes. " Was the answer.

Soon we was on our way, we didnt talk. I had not been speaking much lately. The others just thought that 'Tobi' was sad, that Marama was gone and that he showed it by being quiet. It was kind of the truth...

We moved fast and within a little over half a day on the run, we were at the hideout. Neither of us unpacked our stuff, we went right to the search. Hours later i went to the dungeon on a whim and what i saw surprised me.

By one of the cells there was a lot of things that could only have been used as tortur instruments, the cell had blood stains on the floor and walls, the bars had been attacked time after time and the window had been blown up, from the remaining bars hang a latter made by children cloth and a hairbrush. The soot from the window was still slightly warm and could not be more then a few days old. I smiled, she was alive and she had broken out of the cell all on her own.

How dare he place my child in a cell and leave her there!....

I quess its time to tell the others.

" Senpai's! Senpai! Senpai! Senpai!!! SENPAI!!!" I screamed as loud as posible and by the sound of it scared the hell out of Deidara.

" Tobi! You ignorant manchild! We are busy! Shut up! Hm. " He yelled and i smirked, if he only knew.

" But senpai! Tobi found something! " I yelled back to him and he stomped towards the dungeon.

" What now, Tobi!? " He asked angry and didnt even look up.

" Brat! Dont act like a selfish child, take a look on what he found. " Sasori said and was too on his way to the dungeon, where both Deidara and i was waiting.

Deidara sighed and looked up, then he blinked. " Sasori-danna! He have actually found something... "

Sasori came into the dungeon and looked up too. " I see that, brat. She broke out... But where did she disappear to after this? "

That was a good question....

Where could she be? Could something have happened in the woods? Could she have gotten hurt?

Itachi, Kisame and i looked around outside the window and a small path had been made in the underwood, we followed it to a river surprisely quite far away from the window. In the river was the earings that Marama had had on last time i saw her, the remains of a few books and an old and unuseable toothbrush. She had tossed everything that she would not need into the river. After tossing those things into the river she had left, but there was no clues as to where she had left to. Itachi sat down by the river and looked through Marama's things, Kisame did too.

" Its three days since she was here. " Itachi stated and Kisame nodded.

" Exactly three days. " Kisame mussed and looked up. " She seems to be doing just fine, she even got some good skills in moving without leaving a trace. "

I smiled softly under my mask, she sure is good at disappearing into nothing. I dont know whether to be disappointed because we cant find a clue to where she is or proud that we cant...