Pakkun the pug and the genin test.

Kumi's pov:

I stirred at him, black eyes stirring back at me. " Pakkun the pug. Are you ready for this? " i asked death serious.

" Hai, child. " He said just as serious.

I oppened the oven and slowly took out the cake we had made, Pakkun the pug and i. Then i placed it on the kitchentable and smiled at Pakkun the pug. The cake was a lot of cakes right now, but within the next hour or so it would be a glorious cake in defrend layers. Pakkun the pug had not believed me when i said that i could make good cake, so he callenged me and i sent him out to get the ingrediens. I had everything i needed, though there was a reason why niichan would never let me into the kitchen unsuperviced, i tent to make a mess out of the kitchen. Which i had done already and it would only get messier.... The time went by quickly as i iced the cake and soon it was almost done, i covered it in sugar roses in red and white and made some frosting mosaic of white chokolade. And then it was done. I sighed a little and placed the giant cake on the livingroom table, then i looked at the kitchen...... To say it was a mess would be to understate things.

" He is going to be mad, you know? As soon as he sees this... " Pakkun the pug said and i smiled.

" Yeah, Pakkun the pug. Buuuuuut! You were surposed to watch me and not let me do anything stupid, dont you remember? " i answerred sweetly, it was the truth. Kaka-niichan had said so just before he left....

Suddenly i heard a noise by the backdoor, that was in the kitchen. The door oppened and a grey haired male walked inside after being out for hours and came to a stop.

" Pakkun! Kumikiyoko! Care to explain what have happened to my kitchen?" He asked very loud and deceitfully calm.

" He is mad.... " i mumbled and Pakkun the pug looked puzzeled at me.

" How do you know? " He asked, while i looked around after a hiding place.

" I dont know, i just know. I dont like when people is mad at me.... It feel especially bad when it is Kaka-niichan.... " I mumbled again, after i gave up trying to find a place to hide.

" Just give him that look, then he cant be mad at you. " Pakkun the pug said and i sighed, i knew i could not and should not hide because of this.

I slowly walked into the kitchen and looked up at Kaka-niichan with sad eyes. " Gomen, Kaka-niichan. I would have cleaned it up before you came back, but welll......you came back before i could.... Gomen nasai.... "

Kaka-niichan sighed. " Clean it now then. "

" Hai!!!" I smiled and ran to the sink, where i armored myself with a bucket full of soapwater, a garbagebag and a cloth.

Chuckling Kaka-niichan left the kitchen and i survey the damage in the kitchen, how did i get flour and chokolade on the ceiling?....

Well it all got to go! I started on the floor and made my way up only leaving spotless kitchen where i moved. I was quite quick to clean up, atleast that is what niichan always told me. When i came up in the hight where i could not reach anymore, i just fokused chakra to my feet and walked on the wall. Kaka-niichan came out into the kitchen about half an hour later and i was on the ceilling, removing the last spot.

" Damn...." Kaka-niichan muttered as he looked around the almost spotless kitchen and i swung the garbagebag at his backhead.

" No swearing! Its uncivilised and bad for children! " I scolded him and he starred up at me, then he chuckled.

"What were you by the way doing out here to make such a mess? " He asked.

" Cake. " I answerred and jumped down from the now spotless ceilling. " Wanna see?"