My imouto.

Kakashi's pov:

I had just finished my mission and was on my way to the Hokage when I saw Anko Mitarashi knock open the doors to the Hokage's office.

" Hokage-sama! Gomenasai for barge in like this, but all day i have been trying to find this little girl and its annoying the hell out of me, that she keep disappearing for me. I need your help to find her. " She half yelled and half said, and the Hokage laughed.

I walked in and leaned up the wall beside the door, it annoyed me how lightly he took it, on my way here i had heard Mighty Guy's team call for her and seek all through the streets and now Anko is looking for a girl that keep on disappearing, it can only be my imoito.

" Something i should know, lord Hokage? " i asked lazy from the door, though i might have had a dangerous undertone in my voice. " I would really like to know why my imoito's babysitters are rummageing the streets, why Anko here wants to find her and maybe just maybe it would be nice to know where she is."

" Dont worry, Kakashi. She is just fine, she ran away from Guy's team and she met Anko here on the streets. She too spent time with each and every of your students in the time she was gone. Beside she came back by herself. She is sleeping right now, but i promised to wake her when you came to pick her up, she is right over there on the couch. And Anko, its night. You cant talk to her now, so just let it slide for now. Hehe, you should have heard how she explained of her meeting with you, Anko. You was introduced as the crazy woman on the streets who smelled like dry snakeskin, who chased her down for hours and who is bad at hide and seek. Yet who made her have quite the load of fun. That flower suits you by the way. Oh, Kakashi those flowers over there is her's. " the Hokage said and by pointing dedicated where Kumi and the flowers were, Anko huffed but left none the less.

I hate to admit it, but it sure sounds like her....

She is so unpredictable sometimes, mostly though she is just unbelieveable....

I walked over to her and kneeled down beside her, she was softly sleeping. She looked so peaceful and angelic, i chuckled and went to the Hokages table, to report about my mission.