My first time ever being late....

Kumi's pov:

The next morning i woke up unknowingly late, i was still on the couch and Kaka-niichan was asleep in the other end of the couch, he was in full ninja gear and his book was over his face. Clearly he had been up and about, but came home to nap. I smiled at him and tiptoed to the bathroom, where i took a shower, got dressed and then i walked to the kitchen. I ate some leftover cake and that was when i noticed what time it was: 2pm!!! I skipped to Kaka-niichan, took away his book and gently shook his shoulder to wake him. Slowly he oppened his eyes.

" Kaka-niichan! We are late. Both of us! Me, a tiny little bit more then you. Why didnt you wake me this morning? " I whined and Kaka-niichan chuckled.

" You needed your sleep, besides you looked so cute. What time is it? " He yawned through his mask and i smiled at him.

" Well, its 2pm. So we are both a little late, i hope that my sensei isnt going to be too angry at me. " I said and yawned.

" Dont worry too much, Kumi-chan. Your sensei wont be angry at all. Espesially since he is just as late.... " He said and i laughed.

" Are you my sensei?! " i asked curiously.

" Hai... " Kaka-niicha answerred while he stretched. " We better get going. "

" Hai! Where are we going to meet the team? " i asked, following Kaka-niichan.

" We are going to the akademi, they will be waiting there. They will probably be the only ones waiting. " Kaka-niichan chuckled. " Why dont you run ahead? If you are quiet, maybe then you can make them believe that you were there all along or shock them, either one is good. "

" Hai! " I laughed and ran ahead the way Kaka-niichan pointed out.

When i came to the akademi, i ran to the only room in which there were some people. The door was slithly open, an eraiser was on top so that it would fall down onto the head of anyone who walked through the doorway. Though it would not work on me, i was so thin that it was no problem for me to slide in. I would not even have fallen for that trick when i had my normal body size. I tiptoed silent to the back of the room, while the three people in there had an argument. I sat down on a table in the back and looked at them, i recognized the boys. Though im not sure from where... Wait! That blond kid, is that not the boy from yesterday? Naruto Uzumaki? It is! Hmmmm......

That black haired boy....

Where have i seen him before?

A flash flashed through my mind.

Dream, nightmare, black hair and eyes.

That boy was my old playmate, Sazu.

I blinked surprised, i know i dont remember his real name and only the one i gave him as a kid, but i guess it is better then nothing. Then there was the pinkette, who clearly was in love with Sazu. Do i know this girl? I fokused hard on remembering and a headache exploded through my mind. I shook it of me and looked at the girl again, suddenly i remembered something about her. She is the pink cherry flower. My head hurt again and i grabbed it, it was as if my head just realised that i remember something and chose to punish me for it.
The door opened and i looked up through a fog of pain, Kaka-niichan walked into the classroom and the eraiser fell onto his head. He looked up at the other kids, Naruto was on the floor laughing, Cherry-flower-girl was yelling at him and Sazu was just glaring at them. Then Kaka-niichan's eyes rose to my level at his eye widdened as he saw me clinging to my head. But he quickly got a grib and acted as if he had not seen it.

"Hmm how shall I say this... My first impression is... I don't like you guys. " He said lazy, but his eyes kept going back to me. " Come on lets go to the roof. "