My background.....

Kumi's pov:

We ate and niichan didn't allow me to leave the house again, when the boys went back out to train, instead i stayed back with him. That night the boys came back all bruised and tired, they came just in the last moment to eat dinner and they both ate so much food that it came back out the wrong way....

In other words they puked all over the floor.....

Which was gross....

Poor woman who has to clean that up.....

Naruto was seriously tired. Stinker's grandson Inari got angry and threw a tantrum about how hard life could be and how there was no such thing as heroes.

"Yeah, not with that attitude..." I muttered and niichan placed his hand on my head, while Naruto said that Inari was a sissy.

That night niichan went to talk to Inari and i went with him, he sat next to Inari and i sat a little away to give them some privacy. I could feel someone in the forest looking on us, im pretty sure there were two persons, not included Sazu, who was eavesdropping inside with Inari's mother and Stinker. Niichan began to tell Inari how Naruto didn't mean all the stuff he said and that Inari's mother told us about his father.

"Like you, Naruto also grew up without a father. Actually, he's never known his parents. And he have never had a single friend other then one, who had to leave him at the age of four. The truth is, he's had a rougher past than you. But i have never seen him cry or complain. He's always.... Trying his best to get people to acknowledge him. For that dream he would risk his life at anytime. He is probably sick and tired of crying. He knows what it really means to be strong. Just like your father." Niichan said and Inari looked sad.

"How could his friend leave him like that?" He asked appalled and i crossed my arms pouting, i felt cherry and Naruto eavesdrop too now.

"Its not like i knew, what was going on. I was three and my other niichan made me go." I said annoyed and Inari looked shocked at me.

"You were his friend, that left him?! But how could you? Why would you do that?" He asked angrily.

"I wouldn't, but being three makes it kinda hard to fight back against your niichan. Besides i am and was used to do almost everything my niichan's and mother said." I said sadly.

"You see, Inari." Niichan said and looked quickly at me. "Kumi-chan wasn't born in a loving family as most kids, she was born because of a crime." I leaned back and pretented i wasn't there. "She was called a monster because of it, but that never bothered her. She made friends tons of people anyway, like me, Naruto and Kumi's other niichan."

"Wrong niichan, it did bother me. Mommy would always begin to cry, when they started to say stuff like that..." I said quietly.

"That's not the same, imouto. What you didn't like was your mother crying." Niichan said and i shrugged. "A year after Kumi-chan was born, her father found out. And he wanted his child to be with him, but Kumi's mother wouldn't give her up. So he tried to hunt them down, he wanted to take Kumi away. Kumi's mother made sure to have a backup plan, if he found them. And he did find them........ he found them, when Kumi was three. That's why, Kumi had to leave. Her niichan brought her away using a jutsu, that would bring them both to another dimension. There he erased her memory to protect her, she wasn't surpose to remember anything. Next thing we know, she is back in Konoha, severely underweight, alone and on the run."

"Wow! What happened? How did she get back? Did she remember anything? Where is her father now?" Inari asked totally into the story, causing me to giggle and niichan to chuckle.

"Wow, you are really into the story." I said poking Inari's cheek.

"Imouto?" Niichan asked and i sighed.