Chapter 3- first christmas

In this part their are some characters that weren't important enough to put in the script but here they are

                        Kiara Houston

A friend of grace and Evelyn's they met during NYC film school, she works as a singer from Pennsylvanian

                            Freya Moore

Graces 29 year old sister

                     Esme moore

Graces mother

Over the last two months Grace and Evelyn had been decorating their new house, they had shipped over their furniture from New York painted walls hung paintings and shelves planted flowers in the garden and bought new appliances for the kitchen. Spencer helped when he wasn't on a case but to be completely honest he was pretty much useless. He told them how to build the furniture so they wouldn't get the instructions wrong he told them what appliances were best and what to look out for when shopping. He bought plants that didn't need a lot of care, with their busy schedules and just tendency to forget about things, they were the best alive plants they could get. He was amazing with colour theory so he helped pick out colours for walls and furniture. Not that they hadn't appreciated what he had done but when it came to the manual labour and physical work he tended to stay aside but with or without his manual help they had finished their dream home. Grace had wanted the master bedroom upstairs and Evelyn happily obliged to having the bedroom on the main floor, they both decorated their own room and blended their taste for the rest of the house.
But it was almost Christmas so they had to start decorating again. Christmas is the only holiday people in England decorate their houses for not Easter not Halloween just Christmas. So in fashion they too must decorate their house for Christmas. They had family coming over after all. Evelyn's dad and brother and graces mum and sister were coming, and Spencer of course, his teams annual Christmas get together was never actually on Christmas, Christmas Eve or Boxing Day. I mean most of them had family's to go to anyway, Hotch did at least. And he was happy to go alone to Evelyn's even after her being adamant he bring his team or a date or anyone he wanted to. He declined of course. 
"Hey Spence me and grace are going to the airport at 12 to pick up andy my dad freya and her mum do you wanna come or are you coming over after we get back" her voice was fading into the background he could tell she was rushing to Tidy up to no one's standards. "Um I'll probably just meet you at the house afterwards, I'm a bit awkward anyway" he laughed it off, he wanted to postpone the meeting of her dad from what little she had told him he was a bit picky when it came to friends guy friends. "Ok be ready by 1 ok bye love ya" she giggled while hanging up. To anyone else that phrase would have been weird, they weren't dating why did she say love you? Well that was just her I guess. It sort of made him feel special, in the last 8 months he had more people to care about him than he had his entire life. He had his team; Morgan Gideon Emily Hotch Garcia JJ. He had Evelyn and Grace and he had his mom. It wasn't a particularly long list but it was a list he cared for more than anything.