Chapter 25- Evelyn

Im so exited for this part i will say TW there will be graphic scenes in the following chapter mention of sh drug abuse alcohol abuse and other graphic things . I won't say what happens but  this is my persona rendition of character named episodes so its not gonna be good also

A single flickering light swung back and forth monotonous buzzing circling the room. Oxygen felt like a privileged it was thick and musty hanging in the air. It felt like nothing.
She felt nothing.
And then she did. She felt burning she felt tears stick to her like super glue she felt an aching in her side one she had come to recognise, one she felt three years ago. One she felt twenty minutes before a bullet was put between his eyes. One she felt when James beat her so hard she went unconscious, When he killed her baby. It was happening again, this time it might be worse.

This time it is worse.

"Grace Grace has ev called you have you spoken to her in the last few hours" Spence questioned panic seeping into his voice "no we haven't spoken since you left, Spence what's happened is ev okay" concern growing in her voice
"I- you- I'll call you back Gracie" he mumbled "Spence what's happened is Ev okay?" Grace questioned Her voice cracking with fear "s-she's gone fly out" he managed to make out before hanging up and calling Aaron Hotchner
"She's missing hotch she's gone" he let out a shaky breath "Reid? Who's missing?" He already knew the answer to his own question. "How long has she been gone" his voice still the same monotone voice. "We got back to the hotel at nine she said she was hot and was going to go on a walk at 9.29 she didn't come back to the room" he let out a sympathetic sigh "I'll call the team in we'll be there as soon as" Spencer nodded in agreement, not that hotch would know. He hung up the phone and walked out side. It was eleven when he went out to look for her in the casino the first time after calling her phone twenty seven times. She wasn't there by twelve he had gone to security to look at CCTV it showed her leave the hotel at 9:31. It didn't show her come back or anyone else near her. he hadn't slept he kept waiting for her to come back, to walk through the hotel room door. At twelve thirty he called hotch at eleven  he called v,egas PD. Under the circumstances Vegas PD filed a missing persons report. And immediately requested for the BAUs assistance

The team sat around the meeting table. One empty seat. Two worried faces. "Hotch? What's going on" Emily asked looking to Derek confused. "Around five hours ago Evelyn Lewis went missing." Penelope let out a gasp clasping her hands over her mouth to withhold any other noise "according to Reid she left the hotel at nine thirty one and never came back. He found her bag and her phone outside the hotel which leads us to believe she didn't leave willingly. Due to how high profile Evelyn is Vegas PD has requested our assistance Garcia your coming with us. We leave now." The team followed Hotch out of the office.
Garcia had been sent security footage from a few hours before Evelyn left the hotel up until a few hours ago. The media hadn't gotten wind of whatever had happened yet as her missing persons had been filed a few hours ago and no one had been on tv asking about her, yet.

They all sat down around the table "happy birthday dem what do you want order, anything you want" her dad smiled passing her a menu. the sweet atmosphere was quickly ripped by the malicious cackle coming from her mothers direction "maybe not whatever she wants she's gotta watch her weight if she wants to keep that boyfriend of hers, Ray isn't it? Raymond?" Her mother replied with a wicked smile. Demi's own smile quickly diminishing "I'm paying so you order what you want okay dem" her father gave her a hearty grin, playfully nudging her shoulder. She gave him a small smile trying to ignore the furious stares from her mother.

The buzzing from the light  was inescapable, it was inside her ears "good morning" a low voice whispered behind her a sharp silver blade caressed her face. "Pl-please let me go" she mumbled barley able to hear her own words as a trickle of salty tears danced down her face "what would the fun be in that" his greasy hands stroked the back of her head firmly. What was she a dog? No dogs were treated better than this.
The blade moved from her face down to her arm. This felt all too familiar. "This won't hurt after all you've done it before" he whispered into her ear her breath stopped as the pressure on her wrist became substantially heavier "no please I- what do you want?" She begged softly a small tear hitting his hand "you'll find out soon sugar" that sent shivers down her. She felt his words in her chest. The knife quickly dragged its way across her arm. She let out a shriek of pain as the knife clattered to the floor "you bitch that didn't hurt I know you, you've done this to yourself" she felt a sharp heat spread across her cheek as his palm whacked against her face as hard as possible. She could feel the malicious smirk stitched across his face, even behind the mask.