Chapter 1 - 10

Title 天灾囤货:带着两只猫在末世求生 Natural disaster hoarding: Survive in the last days with two cats
Author 无籽西瓜瓜
https://m.shubaow.net/282/282772/

Extreme climates are befalling the earth, and natural disasters such as floods, typhoons, extreme heat, and extreme cold are staged in turn.

Jiang Zhi survived for ten years in the apocalypse, and finally fell into a glacier and was eaten by two mutated snake fish monsters and died.

Once reborn, she returned to 5 years before the end of the world.

After accidentally obtaining a storage space with stagnant time, she sold the company and made a profit of 450 million, and then frantically stockpiled goods.

After calculating that she was still 77 years away from 100 years old, Jiang Zhi directly bought more than 80,000 fast food, and directly covered three meals a day in this life.

In order to prevent accidents, she also went abroad to buy helicopters, private submarines, countless oil and endless hot and cold weapons.

Just when she thought she was fully prepared, her two cats, which were supposed to die of old age before the end of the world, mutated...

ʚChapter 1 Back to the end of the world 5 years ago

    A vast expanse of white ice, a tightly wrapped black spot, is running desperately forward at his fastest speed.

    Even if her legs were as heavy as lead, she couldn't stop, because behind her, there were two mutated snake fish monsters, swinging their gecko-like limbs, struggling to chase her.

    In the tenth year of survival in the apocalyptic world, Jiang Zhi thought she had seen countless mutated animals, but the two snake fish monsters behind her were as hard as iron, two meters long, with a sharp spike on their heads, and a giant mouth that took up all the space. Half of the body, the mouth is full of fangs.

    This is the first time I have seen such a monster.

    Thinking of his companion who was cheering each other up in the last second, the next second was torn off his head and feet by two monsters jumping out from under the ice. On the white ice and the monster's sharp teeth.

    Jiang Zhi's jaw couldn't help trembling. She couldn't imagine that if she and her companion had switched positions just now, she would have died.

    Compared with the snake fish monster that was firmly sucking the ice surface with the suction cups on its feet, Jiang Zhi stumbled while running.

    Slowly, the sound of chasing behind disappeared, and Jiang Zhi subconsciously looked back to see that there was no snake fish monster behind her.

    On the white ice field, only she was left, and Jiang Zhi knew that she might have to confess here today.

    The heavy snow boots made a rustling sound when stepping on the snow, Jiang Zhi's heart rose to her throat.

    Suddenly, there was a vibration from the thick ice under her feet, and before Jiang Zhi could react, she was knocked over by the force of the snake fish penetrating the ice.

    Regardless of the pain in her body, Jiang Zhi got up with hands and feet and continued to run, but did not notice that the ice layer under her feet was very thin.

    thump!

    Jiang Zhi fell into the cold water.

    The last picture in front of me is two fish-shaped monsters tearing themselves apart, and the dark blue light at the bottom of the water.