Chapter 141 - 150

ʚChapter 141 The Inhuman Experiment 2

    After the two researchers left, Jiang Yucheng began to fiddle with the instruments around him again. After a while, medicines of various colors appeared in the glass containers next to those instruments.

    Although the colors of these potions are beautiful, they uniformly glow with a dangerous luster.

    "Professor, are you looking for me?"

    Gu Xing slowly walked into the laboratory wearing a white coat and glasses. The appearance of a gentle scum was completely different from the lazy and lazy appearance in Xia Heguang's laboratory.

    "How about the matter you were asked to investigate?"

    Jiang Yucheng asked while staring into Gu Xing's eyes.

    This is a game of eyes, as long as Gu Xing shows any strangeness, Jiang Yucheng will know whether Gu Xing is lying or not.

    Fortunately, Gu Xing pretended very well.

    "No, professor, I really can't find out what Gu Yuanhua is going to do for a while." "

    That's right! I've been fighting him for more than 20 years, but I haven't won him. It's a bit embarrassing to entrust this matter to you. "

    Gu Xing's words are somewhat reasonable. If what Gu Yuanhua wants to do can be easily discovered by others, then he will have little research value.

    "Bring people in. We have to finish these experiments today."

    "Yes, professor!"

    Gu Xing exited the laboratory, pulled out two men from a cage in another room, and placed them On two test benches in the lab.

    The so-called cage is actually a dormant chamber for the human body. After the person is locked in, a certain amount of ether will be released, causing the person to fall into a coma instantly.

    When the two men on the test bench woke up, their mouths had been taped by Gu Xing, and their wrists were tightly tied to the poles on both sides by ropes.

    "Hmm!"

    "Hmm!!!"

    Compared to the astonishment and nervousness of the unaware man on the left, the man on the right seemed much calmer.

    Suddenly, a sharp knife appeared in his hand, and instantly cut the rope that bound him. Just as he was about to stand up, Gu Xing opened his hand to him, and the man was pushed back to the test bench by an invisible force. superior.

    A look of tension finally appeared on his calm face.

    The man on the test bench on the left looked dumbfounded. If he hadn't been tied up firmly now, he would have suspected that he was watching some sci-fi blockbuster.

    "Thank you, Gu Xing."

    As Jiang Yucheng said, he pulled out two needles about 20 cm long from the instrument next to him, pointed at the top of the head of the man trapped by Gu Xing on the right side, and stabbed them heavily .

    The man on the left stared blankly, thinking that another needle would go into his head, so he writhed wildly on the test bench.

    "Oh!"

    "Oh!!!"

    Jiang Yucheng looked at his resistance and said with a smile: "Don't be afraid, don't you want to have supernatural powers? I will transfer his power to you in a while."