Chapter 211 - 220

ʚChapter 211 The Golden Nest and the Silver Nest Are Not as Good as Your Own Doghouse

    Hearing the threat, Huang Dou remembered that when he was wandering in the past, he was often bullied by stray dogs.

    How can it endure?

    Stretching out the paw from the bag and hitting Alaska's not-so-intelligent brain is two bang bang punches.

    I was stunned by Xiugou.

    "Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!"

    , how could the long-haired big dog have endured such loud blows?

    Jiang Zhi couldn't hold back, burst out laughing, and immediately wiped out the 10 years of merit.

    She hurriedly covered her bag, and carried the soybean that was about to go out to fight into her arms.

    Alaska has never seen such a fierce kitten. It sits timidly behind Uncle Valloga's lap, while the dog sneaks out half of its head and looks at Soybean.

    When facing Soybean's fully erected cat's eyes and blown hair, he shrank back in fear, and buried his big nose in the seam of Uncle Valloga's legs.

    "I'm sorry, uncle, my cat has never seen a dog!" Jiang Zhi hurriedly apologized.

    "Wow, little Jiang Zhi, you even brought a cat with you along the way." Uncle Valoga wriggled his fingers hidden under the gloves, but he was afraid of being bitten, so he didn't dare to touch them.

    "Meow~"

    Uncle Valoga finished speaking, and Black Dou poked out his little head from the big slanted bag. As he moved around in the bag, his little black ears were folded up.

    After it tilted its head to look at Uncle Valoga, the little ear folded back.

    Valoga's boyish heart was hit at this moment: "You actually brought two, but this one seems to be a bit easy to bully."

    Jiang Zhi felt ashamed, and she really wanted to tell Uncle Valoga that this one just looked Xiumao, who looks like a bully, stomped on a snake fish monster's head not long ago.

    "Since Miss Jiang Zhi is fine, let's go back first, otherwise Aunt Yelena will be in a hurry." Brother Igor smashed Uncle Valoga's pink bubble, and the latter nodded, calling everyone to go back home.

    Handing over the messenger bag containing the black beans and soybeans to Uncle Valoga, Jiang Zhi touched the wronged puppy who had been punched twice by the soybeans, and secretly stuffed a piece of dried crocodile into its mouth as an apology.

    After eating the dried crocodile, the big dog grinned again and showed a cute smile. Jiang Zhi rubbed its big head before sitting back on the sleigh.

    When she returned to the igloo, Jiang Zhi saw Yelena waiting for her at the door.

    Seeing that she had something to say, Jiang Zhi immediately said to Uncle Valoga: "Uncle, is there a stew pot here?" "

    Yes, you ask this question?"

    "It's such a cold day, eat hot pot!"

    Uncle Valloga clapped his hands: "Yes, yes, what do you want?"

    "Slices of venison, slices of fish, whatever you want, I will prepare the base."

    Uncle Valoga glanced at his wife and got what he wanted . With a look in his eyes, he immediately called the brothers behind him to prepare the ingredients.     After everyone left, Yelena