Chapter 231 - 240

ʚChapter 231 Shanghai and Hong Kong

    Seeing that Jiang Zhi insisted, and she looked like a rich woman, Wan Yang had no choice but to stop persuading her.

    While the old couple was busy making buns for them, Jiang Zhi asked, "Wanyang, you have been visiting the capital base for so long, have you seen any strange people and things?" "There are a lot of strange people

    . What exactly is it?"

    Jiang Zhi thought for a while: "Sneaky and mysterious, or do you know any underground casinos, Colosseums and other places?"

    Wan Yang was afraid that Jiang Zhi was going to gamble. , asked in a low voice: "Sister Jiang Zhi, why are you asking this?"

    "I'm not going to gamble, I'm just inquiring for a friend, so just tell me if you've heard any gossip."

    Wan Yang breathed a sigh of relief and then felt helpless He said with a smile: "This kind of place has been banned repeatedly before the end of the world, not to mention the end of the world where the management is relatively loose     .

    "

There are all kinds of guests, some of them started to call themselves masters with a couple of pennies, and they didn’t even know what to say, after a long time, even if they didn’t want to know about these things, they couldn’t stand to learn about them under the bragging rights of those people.”

    "However, since the largest red-light district in the base was destroyed last time, this group of people has become more cautious."

    Jiang Zhi knew about the red-light district. At that time, the officials destroyed it in order to catch Qiu Laowu.

    "Do you know where this place is?"

    "I know, it's in Area C, but sister Jiang Zhi, don't you really go to play by yourself? It's very dangerous in there. I heard from the guests who came in and out that people lose everything inside every day." money, and pay off the debt with fingers."

    Wan Yang didn't want Jiang Zhi's beautiful hands to lack fingers.

    "Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'm just helping a friend to find out."

    The two were talking, and the old lady had already brought two bowls of beef noodles, which were full of large pieces of beef, which looked very attractive.

    Wan Yang swallowed, his attention was all attracted by the beef, but he still insisted and said: "Sister Jiang Zhi, we say that we don't have many friends in this line of business, you won't believe me, if you really want to go, I can introduce someone Friends who have played in it

    will take you there.” “But I have to say it again, it’s not something ordinary people can afford to play in, it’s full of cheating old foxes, and my friend only woke up after being stamped with a little finger , do you really stop thinking about it?"

    Jiang Zhi took the chopsticks and said, "Eat quickly, or the noodles will be lumpy."

    Wan Yang knew that no matter how much he tried to persuade him, it would be useless, so he sighed and picked it up. The chopsticks ate the noodles.

    Afterwards, they served small steamed buns and big steamed buns. Jiang Zhi didn't eat much, but Wan Yang had been hungry for some time. After eating the noodles, he ate two more steamed buns, a total of 12 small steamed buns, two big meat buns, and one vegetable bun. .

    The old couple packed the remaining steamed stuffed buns into two in plastic bags for them to take away.

    After going out, Wan Yang first called his friend, and then drove Jiang Zhi to Area C in a small car.