Chapter 221 - 230

ʚChapter 221 New Year's Eve Dinner

    Firecrackers say goodbye to the old year!

    After watching the fireworks, Jiang Zhi and Qiu Chao put the meals in the kitchen on the table one by one, filling the small table to the brim.

    The door of the bedroom was open, and from the perspective of Jiang Zhi and Gu Xing, Shen Wenlan could be seen lying motionless on the bed.

    The two looked at each other with a little regret in their hearts.

    In the ward on the 7th floor of the base, Gu Yuanhua put down the newspaper in his hand and looked at the ceiling tenderly.

    After the New Year's Eve dinner, Qiu Chao and Gu Xing cleared up the dining table, then packed up the trash and took it away.

    When they left, the two of them also carried an insulated lunch box, which they brought to Qi Zhengqing and Xia Heguang, two little old men who couldn't see anyone.

    As soon as he entered the laboratory, Gu Xing saw Xia Heguang eating instant noodles.

    Xia Heguang, who was wondering who it was, turned his head, and when he saw Gu Xing carrying the lunch box, his eyes turned red: "You... you, you, you, you went to accompany your sister, why are you back?" Xia Heguang

    began Choking, like a wronged child.

    "I can even forget you!"

    Gu Xing smiled and tidied up the messy workbench like a pig's nest, and then took out the meals in the lunch box one by one.

    On the top layer are two king crab claws that have been shelled, and there are noodles mixed with crab roe next to it.

    The second layer is two braised lion's heads, sweet and sour pork ribs, braised prawns, pork with dried plums and vegetables.

    The third layer is fried shrimp with asparagus, lettuce in oyster sauce, stir-fried lotus pond, and hot and sour potato shreds.

    The last layer is a small cup full of chicken soup, a large bowl of rice and low-alcohol wine.

    Old man Xia, who was holding the instant noodle bucket, wrinkled his nose, trying not to let tears fall, but unfortunately, the clear water from his nose still exposed him.

    "I... woo... I just said I didn't... I didn't raise you for nothing." Xia Heguang choked up and squealed.

    Gu Xing treats everyone with the appearance of being ruffian on the outside and cold on the inside, but he is sincere to the old man Xia who raised him.

    But now, there is one more Jiang Zhi.

    After serving Xia Heguang's meal, Gu Xing just sat opposite Xia Heguang, watching him wolf down his food tenderly.

    His requirements are not high, as long as people who treat him well can stay with him all the time.

    On the other side, after Qiu Chao and Gu walked, Jiang Zhi put the soybeans and black beans in her bag, and brought the same lunch box to the 6th floor of the base.

    At this meeting, Shen Wenshi was still reading documents, and was so busy that he didn't even have time to eat. Recently, Jiang Yucheng's people have been wreaking havoc around the base in order to get revenge because they have been suppressed for too long.

    Although these damages don't constitute much loss, they add up to annoying enough.

    "Meow~"