Chapter 111 - 120

ʚChapter 111 The explanation loses its meaning

    She didn't know the names of the tools Jiang Zhi took out.

    Gao Xu was still conscious, looking at Jiang Zhi's slightly troubled face, she frowned: "Can you do it?" "Do

    n't worry, are you allergic to anything?" Jiang Zhi asked with an anesthetic spray.

    Gao Xu shook her head, she still didn't trust the woman in front of her with medical skills, but now she was like a pig on the chopping board, she could only be a dead horse as a living horse doctor.

    Tongtong was also waiting on the sidelines. She completely believed in Jiang Zhi's words, so she could take this opportunity to learn.

    Those eyes that were not polluted by Jiang Zhi, a big fool, were clear and stupid.

    The two cut off the short sleeves on Gao Xu's body, and then sterilized their hands and arms with alcohol.

    After the wound on Gao Xu's body was cleaned, Jiang Zhi took out an anesthetic spray and sprayed it on. After the wound was locally anesthetized, Jiang Zhi began to suture.

    During the stitching process, Gao Xu's eyes kept looking at Tongtong vaguely. Maybe Jiang Zhi sprayed too much anesthetic. At the later stage of stitching, she fell into a deep sleep with a little reluctance.

    Jiang Zhi's technique was really not that good, but luckily Gao Xu didn't have many wounds on her body. After 10 minutes, all the wounds were sutured.

    Tongtong was terrified watching from the sidelines, and for a moment, she began to doubt her own eyes.

    Isn't this big sister confident that she can sew? Could it be that I am dazzled?

    Why do you sew like a caterpillar!

    And for the professional equipment she took out, from the beginning to the end, she only used sewing needles and tweezers. How dare you have a lot of stationery, and everything else is just a formality?

    call!

    Jiang Zhi breathed a sigh of relief: "It's the first stitch, it's a bit ugly, forgive me!"

    As soon as these words came out, Tongtong's world view collapsed!

    Seeing the little girl in a daze, Jiang Zhi shook the sterilized professional equipment in the toolbox in front of Tongtong: "Do you want it?"

    Tongtong nodded.

    "200 catties of scrap iron!"

    The little girl hesitated for a while: "No problem, I'll tell Sister Gao Xu when she wakes up!"

    Jiang Zhi smiled and put the tools on Gao Xu's bedside.

    Then, she saw a group photo on the bedside table next to her, which showed Tongtong and a heroic man who looked like Tongtong.

    "This is?"

    Tong Tong took a deep breath: "My brother!"

    "Yao Hua?"

    "Yeah!"

    Jiang Zhi looked around, besides the bedside table, there were group photos of Yao Tong and Yao Hua in many other places in the room .

    These photos are not placed randomly, but deliberately, no matter what direction they are facing, he can be seen.

    Seeing Jiang Zhi's confusion, Tongtong said lightly, "My brother passed away. Sister Gao Xu put these photos specially for fear of me being sad, so that no matter where I stand, I can see my brother at a glance. Yes."