Chapter 251 - 260

ʚChapter 251 It's Not Fun

    After separating from Gu Xing, Jiang Zhi rushed to find Shen Wenshi, but Shen Wenshi called before reaching his conference room.

    "Little Ah Ning, what are you and Gu Xing doing? Call me back all the cameras in the base."

    Shen Wenshi on the phone obviously carried a trace of resentment, while Jiang Zhixin on the other end of the phone sank to the bottom of the sea.

    Now it seems that it is impossible to find Gu Yuanhua's location by surveillance.

    "Uncle, my dad is missing."

    Shen Wenshi shouted in shock, holding his mobile phone: "Missing?"

    "Well, you sent someone to help me look for it, and my mother was also taken away by him."

    "Gu Yuanhua, that old bastard , it will make people worry, little Ah Ning, don’t worry, I’ll send someone to look for it right away.”

    “Please, uncle.”

    After hanging up the phone, Jiang Zhi called Qiu Chao and Su Yunqi again, and the two Everyone said that Gu Yuanhua didn't come, and Qiu Chao also told Jiang Zhi about his situation here.

    Jiang Zhi asked Qiu Chao to keep an eye on it, while he went to other places in the base to look for it.

    On the other side, Gu Yuanhua was standing in a ruined wall outside the base.

    He took out a chair from his own space, and placed Shen Wenlan on the chair.

    With a wave of his hand, the reinforced concrete scattered on the ground gradually returned to the appearance of a luxurious villa.

    But because the time was too long, many structures were broken into powder and blown away by the wind, so that although the villa was restored, it was still dilapidated and full of holes.

    Compared with other luxury manors, the villa covers an area of ​​more than 370 square meters.

    Among them, the house only occupies 160, and the rest is the yard.

    Gu Yuanhua scanned the circle softly and landed in a corner. He seemed to see the scene of Shen Wenlan playing on the swing with the 1-year-old Jiang Zhi in his arms.

    He turned around, squatted down, and took Shen Wenlan's hand: "Wenlan, look, we have returned to our former home."

    Today's weather is not bad, the extreme cold has passed, and the extreme heat has not yet arrived.

    Although the temperature is more than 40 degrees, there are always clouds floating in the sky, and it is quite cool in the shadows.

    "Wen Lan, I'm sorry, if you weren't with me, it wouldn't be like this."

    Suddenly, a figure appeared behind the two of them, breaking their quiet atmosphere.

    The man was wearing a black cloak, and his entire face was hidden under the cloak, making it hard to see clearly.

    "Don't be so sad, even if she didn't follow you, I will still find her, maybe, you won't have to suffer this crime." The voice of the

    black robe has been processed, and the voice spoken is a mixture of men and women, which cannot be heard at all. out who.

    Gu Yuanhua slowly turned his head and looked at the black robe calmly.

    "She is my wife, I can't give up on her."