Chapter 131 - 140

ʚChapter 131

    Seeing goosebumps on Jiang Zhi's arm, Du Hui explained: "Jiang Ying used to be a forensic doctor, and she has seen more disgusting scenes than this." "Team Lei,

    this corpse should die within 18-20 hours Left and right."

    Jiang Zhi exclaimed, "How did you see that?"

    Jiang Ying pursed her lips and took out a thermometer and put it next to the corpse: "The temperature outside is about 45 degrees now, there is a big rock above here, and The temperature is about 35 degrees, which is the best breeding ground for flies.” “

    Look, there are almost two types of maggots on the corpse, one big and one small, which means that these flies have hatched for at least two rounds. The situation can basically be determined to be between 18-20 hours, and to be more specific, it depends on the instrument."

    Jiang Zhi was amazed.

    "Jiang Ying, look, what's in the small bag at his waist?" Lei Ming could tell at a glance that there was a bag on the corpse's back.

    Jiang Ying unwrapped the cloth bag from the corpse and opened it to see that it contained the ID card of the capital base and some other intimate items.

    "His name is Ye Wei. He is 20 this year."

    "He died here at a young age, but it has nothing to do with us. He is gone."

    Jiang Ying also wondered if this person was a lost teammate of those people. The corpse went back and forth to take some photos, and then put Ye Wei's ID card back into his pocket and took it away with him.

    Soon, Lei Ming saw 11 people sitting on the big rock waiting anxiously at the position of the drone.

    Lei Ming counted twice, and asked with a frown, "Didn't you say that the lost person has returned to the team? Why are there only 11 of them?" "

    This..." Sun Zhixiang didn't know how to explain it for a while.

    Lei Ming hates this kind of concealment and failure to report the situation. If the situation is serious, the rescuers may lose their lives. His former teammates are just like that.

    "Oh, you found us anyway, one more or one less is not a big problem, you take us out quickly, this is already the inner core of our last gas mask." Zhang Chaoyang who heard him say     that He suddenly grabbed Sun Zhixiang by the collar: "Sun Zhixiang, what do you mean? Didn't you agree to let the rescue team come over first, then add supplies, and ask them to help find Ye Wei? You want to leave now?" The name Ye     Wei As soon as they came out, Jiang Zhi and the five looked at each other, but they all remained silent.     "Isn't it up to the rescue team in the end? They save as much as they want, and they don't save if they don't want to."     "You bastard!" Zhang Chaoyang punched Sun Zhixiang in the face angrily. They wrestled together and were pulled away by others in the same team.     Angry Zhang Chaoyang looked at Lei Ming: "I am willing to give 1,000 supplies, please find Ye Wei." "     Zhang Chaoyang, you are crazy, these 1,000 supplies belong to all of us, why do you?" Sun Zhixiang yelled.     "Just because we are a team, just because of these 1,000 material points, he also has a share!"     Jiang Ying saw that there was no way for them to quarrel so much. After getting Lei Ming's consent, she turned on her mobile phone and posted a photo of Ye Wei's corpse. In front of the two of them: "The lost teammate you are talking about should be him, right? We met on the way here, and he is dead." After speaking, she     also took out Ye Wei's pocket and handed it to Zhang Chaoyang .     The two fell silent when they saw the knife on Ye Wei's chest, and then took two steps back in fear.     "Tang...Tang Lu?"     "Didn't this knife... be washed away by the flood along with Tang Lu?"     Jiang Ying swallowed, subconsciously took Jiang Zhi's arm, and Du Hui looked a little Wei Wei is upset, but only Wei Wei is a woman, and he won't be jealous.