Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31 The Little Girl Selling Biscuits

    As soon as she went downstairs, Jiang Zhi saw a little girl about 7-8 years old, carrying a basket with small flower-shaped biscuits packed in transparent plastic bags, which looked clean and hygienic.

    Jiang Zhi frowned, after what happened last night, she almost had a psychological shadow on the biscuits.

    "Does anyone want to eat fresh cookies? You can order a package for each item. They are delicious!" the little girl, wearing a thick cotton coat, yelled at the crowd.

    One supply point is nothing to this rich area. Many people will come to pack a bag when they are hungry or have breakfast.

    The material point transaction is very simple, just scan the ID card of the other party, then use the membrane keyboard behind the ID card to enter the number and then enter the password.

    After a while, more than half of the biscuits in the little girl's basket were sold.

    However, when the little girl's business was at its best, she saw the young couple following Jiang Zhi from the crowd. She felt as if she was facing a big enemy, and she couldn't even take care of the business, so she picked up the basket and ran away.

    Jiang Zhi looked back at the man whose face changed slightly, then at the little girl who was somewhat similar to the man and the angry woman beside the man, the fire of gossip was burning in her heart.

    But since the little girl had already run away, Jiang Zhi didn't get too entangled, and soon brought Qiu Chao to the supplies store that he used to come to every day in his previous life.

    This place is like a large shopping mall before the end of the world, with shops after shops selling everything. At present, all the shops inside are officially opened. Going forward, there are only empty shops that have not been rented out.

    As an animal, once the food and clothing are settled and there are two spare cash in hand, people will start to enjoy it. Jiang Zhi remembers that a snack street will be opened here in the near future, and the popularity will be particularly prosperous.     Because of the cooling down, clothes to keep out the cold have become the most popular existence at present, but some are poor people with no money. They are newcomers and don’t know where to make money. A temporary tent can be set up in the corner.     Therefore, agricultural plastic films are also very popular.

    Jiang Zhi bought some shelves and film, and planned to go back to build a simple plastic greenhouse and try to grow some winter vegetables such as radishes, cabbage, and potatoes.

    These vegetables actually exist in Jiang Zhi's space, but she just wants to grow them!

    If you want to grow vegetables, soil is essential. Before the temperature is low enough to freeze the soil, Jiang Zhi decided to go out of the base, dig some fertile soil, and come back to mix the coconut bran she had stored in the space for a long time. (Crushed coconut shells, used to grow flowers), and collect some supplies by the way.

    People can't just sit and eat.

    He and Qiu Chao went to the second basement floor to drive in the RV, and the two went straight to the entrance and exit of the base.

    On the other side of the entrance, there are still many people waiting in line to enter. The line is so long that there is no end in sight.

    Most of them are private cars, vans, SUVs, RVs, small trucks, heavy trucks, and even buses.

    After swiping the ID card, Jiang Zhi immediately drove outside with Qiu Chao and the two cats.

    The snow didn't know when it started to fall. The outside of the base was a vast expanse of whiteness, but luckily it fell not too long ago and it wasn't too thick.