Chapter 81 - 90

ʚChapter 81

    "Sister, I just said that with your luck, you shouldn't drink mourning tea. The more you drink, the more mournful you will be!" Qiu Chao pressed the up button of the elevator while drinking milk tea. Seeing that there was no response, he couldn't help but grinned. Mouth ridicule.

    "You are really my half-brother!" Jiang Zhi rolled her eyes, obviously she was fine when she came out.

    What's more, in the previous life, various problems did not appear until the base was about to collapse five years later, but now it has been less than a year since entering the base.

    Like the two, there were many people trapped downstairs because of the power outage, and a group of people didn't know who to vent their anger on, and they all stood downstairs and scolded the officials for their inaction.

    This group of people is really spoiled by the good temper of the government, but if they are left outside for one night, they may not survive.

    Promote mien, fight michou.

    It's only been five minutes since the power outage, and there is still such a violent hailstorm outside, they can't wait for the authorities to send people out to repair it immediately, and they really don't care about the life and death of the technicians.

    "Let's climb the stairs?" Jiang Zhi looked at Qiu Chao and suggested.

    He stayed in the scientific research department for half a year and didn't go out. His whole body was so white that it glowed, which was completely different from the black charcoal he had participated in social labor before.

    "Climb the stairs? The 99th floor, sister, if you want my life, you can just shoot me down!" Qiu Chao heard Jiang Zhi's words, and he couldn't get up and down with a brittle throat. I can't get down either.

    Before he was released, he could try to climb, but after staying in the scientific research department for so long, the abs on his stomach can't be seen now, he is a veritable little guy!

    "Then how do we go up?"

    "Sister, don't worry, this kind of situation will only happen if there is a problem with the power station outside the base. There is a backup power supply in the base, and a call should come in half an hour!"

    Qiu Chao pulled Jiang Zhi found a place far away from the crowd to sit, and the two of them just huddled in a corner holding hot milk tea.

    "You mean there is a problem with the power station outside the base?"

    "Yes." Qiu Chao replied, poking the crispy bobo in the cup with a straw.

    "There was no problem with the power station when it snowed heavily before. The problem with the power station this time is probably because it was damaged by hailstones." "It should not be possible. The

    roof of the power station is the same as the skylight of the base. Can hold the detonator..."

    Boom!

    Before Qiu Chao could finish his words, the skylight above the crowd in the distance burst suddenly, and countless sharp glass shards and hailstones fell from the sky. Some people couldn't avoid it and were cut in half, and some were smashed into dumpling fillings by the fist-sized hailstone. .

    The scene was shocking, like the X-rated images mosaiced in bloody and violent movies!

    "Ah——"

    "Help!"

    "My leg! My leg!"

    The crowd who were cursing before suddenly burst into screams!