Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91 Intensifying Conflicts

    The explosion of the heating boilers in the breeding layer and planting layer caused the crops that were about to bear fruit to quickly wither at a temperature of minus 25 degrees, and some newborn poultry and livestock were directly frozen to death.

    Although the official started the backup heating boiler immediately, this season's harvest will definitely not be saved.

    Due to scientific management, the food in the base is collected every three months and four times a year, which can fully meet the daily food and drink of nearly 2 million people in the base.

    Now that there is no harvest for this season's materials, we can only tighten our belts and rely on spare food and planted poultry and livestock to survive until the newly planted grain matures.

    For ordinary residents, this blow is nothing more than a serious depreciation of the material points in their hands. Originally, a compressed biscuit could be sold for 2 material points, but now it has risen to 6 material points.

    Some smart ones went to the supply store and bought a lot of compressed biscuits the day the boiler room blew up.

    Others who were slow to respond also became nervous after seeing that there was no replenishment on the shelves the next day in the supply store.

    In the Ke family's villa, Guan Hui was crying bitterly to the impatient Ke Yong.

    "Brother-in-law, please help me, the matter is too serious this time, the gate of my house was kicked into several gaps by people who couldn't buy supplies."

    Ke Yong sat on the sofa, of course he knew the seriousness of the matter, After all, the bombing of the boiler room was the work of him and his son Ke Chen, but as relatives, they still had to do something to save face.     "Brother-in-law, it's not that I won't help you this time. As you can see, I was also suspended at home because of the skylight. Now I don't have any real power in my hands. It's not that I don't want to help you, but I really can't do anything!" "And you     now Didn’t you suspend your job? What does the boiler explosion have to do with you? Why are you so nervous?”     Guan Hui sighed: “This time the boiler room exploded, not only the boiler in use, but also the spare boiler. At least, the group of people outside said that when I was in office, I enriched myself, and the materials used for the boiler were all inferior, and that this explosion was all due to me, but I obviously didn’t do anything.”

    Ke Yong spread his hands: "That can't be helped, I can't protect myself now, you can ask for blessings."

    Seeing that Ke Yong was about to leave, Guan Hui pulled his sleeves and asked unwillingly: "Brother-in-law, don't let me go!" , don’t be like this, Mr. Ke, he is the former director of the military aircraft department, can you ask him to help me find a way, if I don’t save me this time, I will definitely die, brother-in-law !"     Ke Yong frowned, and waved off Guan Hui's hand: "The old man is mad because of the skylight, and he hasn't recovered yet, so don't bother him." In the study on the other side, Ke     Yong Yi Nian was standing in front of the window, using binoculars to look at the base residents in a mess in the distance.     "Grandpa, I don't quite understand. Why did you want us to blow up the boiler room?"     Ke Chen stood upright beside him. He never objected to Grandpa's decision, but it was because he was too young to see it before. It was very windy and rough, so I didn't understand the meaning of Grandpa's move.     Mr. Ke turned around, went to the table and took a sip from his teacup: "Before the boiler exploded, who was the public opinion of the citizens in the base?" "     Our Ke family." Ke Chen replied without hesitation.     "What do you think we should do?"     "..."     Ke Chen thought for a while, then shook his head. I will forgive the Ke family.     "Since it can't be solved, let's create a bigger contradiction, a contradiction that can overwhelm the skylight problem. Don't you young people always say that the Internet has no memory? The same is true for this group of fools. At that time, who would pay attention to the problem of the skylight."     "Grandpa, why must it be the boiler room? Although it is controlled by Uncle Guan, it is also a property of my Ke family. If there is any panic, the water source managed by the Chai family Can't it be used as an article?"