Chapter 121 - 130

ʚChapter 121 Middle-Aged Man

    "The glass of the entire dome is like an ambient light. As long as it absorbs one hour of solar energy, it can light up for a whole day." The little boy said proudly.

    While speaking, the entire base has been submerged in the water. Looking from the inside, it looks like entering the underwater world.

    "What's your name?" Jiang Zhi asked.

    "My name is Wan Yang, sister, what's your name?"

    "My name is Jiang Zhi,

    how much money do you earn by carrying passengers a day?" There are quite a few, about 20 material points a day, a little higher for going out like today when the sun is sunny, and you can earn 40 material points." "Then I will pay you 50, and you will take me around today

    . How about being a tour guide for me for another day and introduce me here?"

    Seeing Jiang Zhi being so generous, Wan Yang happily turned the handle of the electric scooter to the maximum: "Okay!" "By the way

    , I was at the material exchange point before. What does the D1-2-17 mean?"

    Wan Yang couldn't help laughing when Jiang Zhi said this address: "Sister Jiang, why did you go to that material exchange point?" "

    What's wrong?"

    "Because the work at the material exchange point is not more work, more money, so much money for a day of work, and so much money for a busy day, which caused the staff at the material exchange point to be extremely arrogant, just to piss people off. Don't go to their place, that way, they can get paid for playing with their mobile phones." "

    I'll go, it's still like this, no wonder when I went to exchange, those two people had a strange mood." "

    Remember this address, download Don’t go there next time.”

    “Then what exactly does D1-2-17 mean?”

    “Sister Jiang, you don’t know, the capital base is not only on the floor we are staying at now, but there are 6 floors below, adding up to a total of 7 floors. layer."

    "The uppermost layer is the largest, and the lower layers are smaller. From the cross-section, it looks like a giant cone."

    Jiang Zhi was shocked. She thought that this layer was already huge enough, but she didn't expect that there was still another layer underneath. 7 floors.

    It is really shocking that it is a capital base with 20 million people living there.

    "The base is a circle, divided into 4 areas. D1 refers to the D area on the first floor, which is where we are now. 2 refers to the second block in the D area. 17 is the house number." "The first floor is Datongpu

    and Capsule rooms, the second floor is a variety of apartments, the third floor is a villa, and the fourth floor and below are not places for us ordinary people to enter."

    Jiang Zhi raised her eyebrows, so the big man Deng Chengfeng mentioned is very likely It's below the 4th floor.

    You have to find a way to get in.

    While the two were chatting, Wan Yang brought Jiang Zhi to the rental department. After careful recommendation from the staff, Jiang Zhi chose the single apartment at No. A2-8-58.

    Due to the psychological shadow she received in the Sancheng Base, Jiang Zhi did not choose the top floor this time, but chose the 16th floor, so that even if the elevator fails, going up and down the stairs will not be troublesome for her.