Chapter 21 - 30

ʚChapter 21

    "Ouch, my aunt, please forgive me, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts!"

    Liuzi was tied up tightly, his face was pressed against the rough ground, and he screamed in pain.

    "Be honest!" Jiang Zhi kicked his ass, "Where is your boss now?" "

    I don't know?"

    "Do you have his contact information?"

    "No!" Liu Zi said firmly.

    Jiang Zhi was not stupid, picked up the phone he threw on the bed and unlocked it through Liuzi's face.

    After searching in the address book for a while, Jiang Zhi pointed to the word "boss" and asked, "Who is this?"

    Liuzi turned his head to the other side guiltily, not daring to look at Jiang Zhi.

    "I am calling this number now. No matter what reason you make up, I will see Brother Long in 20 minutes, otherwise you will end up like the young couple downstairs." After speaking, a silencer appears in Jiang Zhi's hand out of thin

    air The gun was held against his forehead.

    "You..." Liuzi was so shocked that he couldn't speak, but at this moment, Jiang Zhi had already pressed the dial button, so he could only calm down and think about what reason he could use to call the boss back, otherwise this woman really would kill him.

    After a while, "Hello" came from the other end of the phone.

    "Long...Brother Long!"

    "What's wrong?"

    "The machine at home is stuck again. Xiaoxuan, Qiaoqiao, and Brother Xiang and I have tried it all, but we can't open the lid. A big fish will come to exchange supplies soon. , we are afraid that it will be too late, do you want to come back and take a look." "

    You fucking don't worry about me all day long, wait for me, I'll be back in a while."

    Under Brother Long's cursing voice, the phone hung up.

    "This... now it's all right." A flattering smile appeared on Liuzi's face.

    Jiang Zhi ignored him, but looked carefully at the third floor.

    There are many printed machines and unprinted packaging bags on the third floor. Because there is no power supply, they are all illuminated with rechargeable flashlights, which are quite bright.

    Except for the machine, there was only a messy bed, with several buckets of leftover instant noodles beside the bed.

    Because of the hot weather, the barrel wall was full of blowflies, Jiang Zhi frowned.

    Before Brother Long came back, Jiang Zhi put the bodies of the young couple and the blood-stained curtains into the space, and asked Qiu Chao to bring Cheng Xiang up.

    About 10 minutes later, the gemstone in the space suddenly reminded Jiang Zhi that a person with supernatural abilities was coming towards her.

    Jiang Zhi stood up.

    This brother Long seems to be quite simple.

    Gem's reminder to Jiang Zhi was much more intense than the previous two.

    Just as he pushed Qiu Chao behind the machine to hide it, there was the sound of Brother Long kicking the door downstairs.

    "What about people, where are they all dead?"