Chapter 171 - 180

ʚChapter 171 Confidential Documents with Double Guarantees

    The door leading to the special item storage area opened inward, but when Lei Ming pushed in, he found it a bit difficult to push.

    This kind of difficulty is not like the door is broken or stuck, but something is blocked in the door.

    Seeing that Lei Ming couldn't push it by himself, Jiang Zhi also started to use his hands, and then quietly used some supernatural powers to push the door open.

    The moment the door was pushed open, the two of them couldn't open their eyes due to a strong smell of corpses.

    If it's just the smell of corpses, it's okay, this smell of corpses is also mixed with the smell of some chemicals, which makes people dizzy after smelling too much.

    Lei Ming took out the gas mask from the thick fog before, and handed one to Jiang Zhi.

    "Put it on. If you smell too much corpse smell, you will be poisoned."

    "Thanks."

    After putting on the mask, Lei Ming took out a flashlight and shone it into the door.

    The place illuminated by the light is full of highly decomposed human corpses.

    The reason why the door was difficult to push was because there was a corpse that had rotted into a pulp just at the crack of the door. Because of the actions of the two, the corpse was now in a broken state.

    The yellow-brown liquid left a small fan on the ground as the door moved.

    Lei Ming glanced at Jiang Zhi, worried that she would not be able to accept the scene in front of her, but she just frowned and felt relieved. At the same time, she also wondered what Jiang Zhi had gone through before seeing such a disgusting scene. Can face does not change color.

    The two walked down the pile of corpses gathered at the door, and there were many corpses on the stairs. Most of them were facing the door, and the clothes they had not rotted in time were thick cotton clothes.

    It seems to be citizens of City S who came to the airport to evacuate during the extreme cold period.

    "Jiang Zhi, these corpses are glowing with green light, and they look like they want to escape from here. There may be something terrifying underneath."

    Jiang Zhi didn't know what this document was, but the relationship between the official and Jiang Yucheng was already harmonious on the surface because of Qiu Yuanwei, but they were at odds behind their backs.

    The ones that can be retrieved by the authorities must be confidential documents that even Jiang Yucheng cares about.

    But according to Jiang Yucheng's prudence, a document that he cares about will not be touched by others, so he will definitely mix it with chemicals that will kill immediately when opened by others.

    It happened that this document was turned over by the refugees who entered the base in the process of searching for supplies, which caused the leakage of chemical substances and caused so many deaths.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Zhi took out two sets of protective clothing, and handed one of them to Lei Ming, as a favor for his gas mask.

    Lei Ming was slightly displeased with her behavior that she never owed others, but he couldn't say anything, so he had to put it on.

    The more you go down, the fewer corpses, and the more intense the green light on the corpses.

    When you reach the second basement floor, you can see a long corridor, with rooms for storing items on both sides of the corridor.