Chapter 201 - 210

ʚChapter 201 Encountering the Snake Fish Monster Again

    Jiang Zhi walked in the corridor for a few more minutes. Although her perception ability was very strong, the range she could perceive seemed to be the herbarium like before.

    But it's not completely fruitless, at least Jiang Zhi always feels that the overall shape of the corridor she walks is somewhat familiar.

    Just because of being here, there is always a feeling of being in this mountain and not knowing the true face of Lushan Mountain.

    Jiang Zhi took out a layer of transparent paper, and used a ruler to scale the path she had just walked at a ratio of 1000:1.

    She drew very seriously, for fear that if she drew an extra centimeter, it would lead to the failure of information verification.

    The corridors that Jiang Zhi passed through were not many, and the route drawn according to the scale was only 5 cm long, and it was twisted and twisted, with many branches.

    Then she took out the map given by Gu Yuanhua and spread it on the ground, and then covered it with this layer of transparent paper.

    Although Gu Yuanhua's map was drawn with strokes, it was as neat as a machine-printed one.

    Jiang Zhi compared the layer of transparent paper with the route she drew back and forth in every corner of the map, until it completely coincided with an inconspicuous small corner on the west, and Jiang Zhi was sure that the map drawn by Gu Yuanhua was the third layer.

    Although Gu Yuanhua's map was drawn neatly but in a hurry, many parts and side roads that he thought were insignificant were missing, leaving only a few side roads and a main road.

    It just caused Jiang Zhi to be confused.

    Fortunately, her memory is relatively strong, and the inconspicuous area she is in happens to be on Gu Yuanhua's map.

    One less condition, Jiang Zhi would not even connect the place where she is staying with Gu Yuanhua's map.

    With the map, Jiang Zhi's overall speed is much faster. She no longer worries about how many inhuman experiments there are in other herbariums. She just wants to find out what is stored in the two points marked by Gu Yuanhua. exist.

    At the elevator entrance, the figure who had been awakened by Jiang Zhi punched the iron ball on his body.

    boom!

    With a loud noise, the iron ball shattered into pieces!

    This sound was louder than the one Jiang Zhi hit him with the ball just now, it was enough to show how angry he was!

    Patting the gray fish scales on his body, the figure stepped forward and rushed in Jiang Zhi's direction at an extremely fast speed.

    Jiang Zhi's speed is not slow either. Every time she reaches a fork, she will stop for a while to check the map until she reaches the room she saw when she opened the algae outside the laboratory.

    This room seems to be a rest area for cleaning work, with beds, tables, thermos bottles and other daily necessities placed in it.

    Next to the daily necessities were the skeletons that Jiang Zhi had seen from the outside. These people should have been abandoned by the team during the evacuation process like the group of test subjects.

    At this moment, Jiang Zhi seemed to see a familiar figure swimming past the outside through the layer of glass that pushed away the algae.

    Jiang Zhi's heart suddenly rose to her throat, and she didn't care about the skeletons and mummies scattered in the room, she immediately stepped forward, pushed aside the corpse lying on the glass, and then stuck it on the glass to look out.