Chapter 101 - 110

ʚChapter 101 Giant Locust

    The so-called clear picture is nothing but blackness.

    Maybe they realized that the camera was not edible, and after crawling in front of the camera for a while, the locusts flew away again.

    But soon, new locusts flew up and continued to try to eat.

    Jiang Zhi could only see the outside from the gap between the worms.

    The images corresponding to the two monitors are the lobby on the first floor and the corridor on the 17th floor of the hotel (room number is 17XX).

    The surveillance camera in the lobby is facing the hotel entrance. From this angle, you can see the situation on the first floor.

    The monitoring on the 17th floor only corresponds to the corridor, except for the densely packed locusts, there are only dilapidated buildings.

    In the dead corner on the left side of the surveillance system on the 17th floor, there is obviously a light source coming in. From the appearance, it should be a hole in a broken window or wall.

    There are 4 buttons on the main console, which can control the monitoring direction.

    Jiang Zhi wanted to turn the monitoring to the window, so she tried to press "left."

    The camera was not broken, but the screws on it became loose under extreme weather.

    The camera just swivels a little, and the whole bracket comes loose.

    Then the picture tumbling, and the camera finally stabilized by hanging by the power cord.

    Fortunately, this angle is just facing the window on the left.

    The tumbling of the camera scared the locusts attached to it and flew away, making the picture more clear.

    Seeing that the monitor was not broken, Jiang Zhi breathed a sigh of relief!

    However, in the next second, in the monitoring screen corresponding to the 17th floor, behind the sky full of locusts, a huge monster flashed past.

    Shocked, Jiang Zhi immediately pressed the pause button and played back.

    In the picture is a huge fuzzy black shadow, which should be a locust in shape.

    Due to its large size, only half of its legs can be seen from the window with a height of about 1.8 meters.

    If you refer to the proportion of the window, only its two strong hind legs are about 5 meters long. Then use the length of the legs to calculate the length of the locust's body, and it should be 7-8 meters.

    This is as high as a two-story building!

    If ordinary locusts mutate, 10 centimeters is enough to reach the sky, and they can grow to 7-8 meters. Apart from supernatural powers, Jiang Zhi can't think of a second possibility.

    What frightened Jiang Zhi even more was that the gems in her space did not give her any hints.

    In the case of confirming the mutation of the giant locust, but still unable to perceive its ability, it means that the level of this giant locust's ability is higher than that of Jiang Zhi.

    And Jiang Zhi himself is already a supernatural user of 1091 Long.

    The giant locust should have sensed that Jiang Zhi was in this building. It flew around the 17th floor and returned to the monitoring position.