Chapter 241 - 250

ʚChapter 241 The Chaotic Infield Arena

    Jiang Zhi didn't quite know what kind of medicine the honey badger in front of her was injected with, so that the side effects were so severe.

    The silver-white hair on its back turned blood-red. Looking closely, it seemed that every strand of hair was dyed red because of the surging blood.

    The audience in the audience, even the gods who have lived in the infield for a long time, couldn't help frowning.

    No. 3 Honey Badger has never appeared in an underground casino like this.

    Honey Badger had lost his mind at this time, and his aggressive character was stimulated to the extreme because of the stimulation of the potion.

    Its eyes were only killing.

    With a wave of the long claw, the fragments of the iron cage on the ground flew out in the direction of Jiang Zhi.

    Jiang Zhi no longer retained her strength, and a tornado stepped forward, mixing the iron filings together.

    With two million-long abilities fighting hard, how could the glass cover hold on.

    The fragments thrown out from the gap of the tornado were like sharp flying knives, piercing one hole after another in the thick glass cover.

    Jiang Tianen stood up instantly, did she know who was on the stage?

    She watched part of the monitoring of the battle between Gu Yuanhua's daughter and Yin Zhao.

    This tornado was exactly the same as the one Gu Yuanhua's daughter swung back then, no wonder she knew her grandfather!

    Because the glass cover was cracked, the audience in the front row stood up in horror and hid behind one after another, some even ran towards the gate.

    Rich people are not fools, they clearly know that they are here to play, not to die.

    "Boss, many people have left, we..."

    "Wait a little longer!"

    The eyeballs of the flat-headed brother on the other end have turned white, like steamed fish eyes.

    Jiang Zhi looked at the audience again, No. 1 was already limp on the ground, her eyes were sad and lifeless.

    In this case, it is estimated that the honey badger is already dead, and it is probably only the body of the honey badger who is still confronting him.

    In the middle of the arena, the tornado that Jiang Zhi swung was still going on, and the supernatural honey badger on the opposite side picked up two iron bars on the ground and rushed into the tornado.

    With a wave of it, the tornado that can grind people into pieces instantly dissipated.

    The already cracked glass cover was shattered down the middle, and the upper half of the entire glass cover was pushed down a lot, and the broken glass sliced ​​the luxurious seats in the front row into a sieve.

    If those people hadn't run so fast, they would have been stabbed to death by now.

    "Ah——"

    "Help!"

    There were terrified shouts from the crowd everywhere.

    They folded their shoulders and rushed towards the gates on both sides, causing the entire infield to become a mess.