Chapter 261 - 270

ʚChapter 261 Mom, I'm Back

    Gu Xing, who had been clamoring to kill Xia Heguang, wanted to say something, but found that the words were all stuck in his throat, and he couldn't say a word.

    He looked at the old man Xia whose neck was pinched by Xia Heguang in pain, and then at Gu Yuanhua, Shen Wenlan, Jiang Zhi who had suffered so much, and so many people who died because of Xia Heguang's selfishness.

    He wanted old man Xia to live, but old man Xia was also Xia Heguang.

    So how could he beg Jiang Zhi to forgive him because of his own selfishness.

    But old man Xia is old man Xia, he is just Xia Heguang's personality, and he doesn't know what Xia Heguang did.

    He is very timid, and will only stay in his own small territory to study things that interest him.

    He is also very courageous. When he finds something is wrong but can't figure out why, he will secretly train Bobo and Gou Kong under Xia Heguang's nose, just to protect Gu Xing in case of danger.

    Like his own grandfather, Old Man Xia taught himself to read and write, and even risked being discovered by Jiang Yucheng to pluck Gu Yuanhua's hair for a paternity test for himself.

    It was he who told himself not to resent Gu Yuanhua, saying that he must have his own reasons.

    He is still celebrating the holidays, putting aside his favorite subject, and cooking for himself with his not-so-great cooking skills.

    Looking back now, even if he forced him to eat the hard-to-eat meal, he felt very warm.

    Gu Xing shouted at Jiang Zhi dully: "Sister..."

    Seeing his once confident and lively younger brother become like this today, Jiang Zhi comforted softly: "Gu Xing, I have a solution."

    Gu Xing stared blankly After a flash, he asked desperately, "Really?"

    "Trust me!"

    Xia Heguang hated Jiang Zhi's confident appearance, which made him feel very irritated.

    "Jiang Zhi, I want to see how you solve it!"

    After finishing speaking, Xia Heguang wanted to re-merge with Old Man Xia, but before Jiang Zhi could make a move, Bobo over there took the split Old Man Xia as a clone, and wrapped it with his long and big tongue.

    Old man Xia was in a panic. He held Bobo's big mouth with difficulty and cursed angrily: "Stupid Bobo, it's me     !

    "

Intelligence is not much different from ordinary animals.

    Bobo tilted his head and rolled his tongue around Old Man Xia's body for a long time before he could tell from the taste that it was the little old man who often fed him, so he spit him out hastily.

    The drool-covered old man Xia got up from the ground cursing, pushed the glasses that didn't exist at all, and ran towards Gu Xing and Gou Kong.

    But his eyesight was too high, and he didn't notice the big stone block in front of him. After finally getting up, he tripped over the stone block again and fell down.

    "Gu Xing! Woohoo!"

    Seeing that the clone disappeared, Xia Heguang immediately wanted to grab it, but Jiang Zhi pinched his neck.

    "What are you going to do? As I said, if you kill me, that idiot will die too!"

    Jiang Zhi snorted coldly: "Xia Heguang, I have to thank you."