Chapter 11 - 20

ʚChapter 11

    Jiang Zhi roughly rubbed Heidou's big head, put him back in the space, and then stepped forward to check the body of the alligator.

    The viscera in its stomach had been eaten by the black beans, and now it was too dead to die.

    Perhaps because of the noise, the caretaker of the small park was holding an umbrella and asking loudly who it was, while rushing here.

    Jiang Zhi didn't care too much, took advantage of the heavy rain and couldn't see clearly, hurriedly took the body of the crocodile back to the space, and sneaked back to the community from the other side of the path.

    The heavy rain along the way washed away the blood stains on Jiang Zhi's body. When she was approaching the gate of the community, Jiang Zhi remembered her excuse for coming out, and then found a secret corner, took out a box of dried noodles from the space and hugged her in her arms.

    "Little girl, are you back?" Uncle Security was relieved when he saw Jiang Zhi.

    Jiang Zhi hugged the box and smiled at the uncle, then, she took out more than half of the dried noodles from inside and stuffed it into the uncle's hand.

    "Hey? Hey? This is too much, little girl, don't you want to eat it yourself?" The uncle looked dumbfounded at the dried noodles in his hand that could last for more than half a year.

    "Master, the materials distributed by the community are enough for me to eat. I remember your little grandson is twelve years old. It's time to grow up. Although the taste of dried noodles is bland, it may be right to eat enough." The uncle sighed

    . , the hand that had refused gradually gave up resistance, and took over the supplies from Jiang Zhi.

    "Thank you, little girl!"

    "I haven't thanked you for the pepper spray yet!"

    "Hey, what is this!"

    The old security guard in his previous life resigned from his security job when the weather was extremely hot, and took his whole family to the countryside I went to escape the summer heat and never saw them again.

    I really hope that such a good man can live a long time.

    Back home, Jiang Zhi released the two cats from the space.

    Soybean looked at Heidou's blood-stained body in a daze. He couldn't help but leaned forward and smelled it. After confirming that it wasn't his brother's blood, he laid down on his favorite sofa with peace of mind.

    Jiang Zhi led Black Dou to the bathroom, took out warm water and washed him up and down, dried it with a blower, and then put it back in the living room.

    After this battle, Jiang Zhi had a preliminary understanding of the strength of the two cats. With their help, it seemed that she didn't need to be so cautious in the last days.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Zhi happily buried her head between the black beans' soft, fragrant hair.

    Heidou didn't know why, so he stuck out his big tongue and licked the top of Jiang Zhi's head.

    It's a pity that the two kittens were egged as early as one year old, otherwise, Jiang Zhi really wanted to find two cute mutant kittens to be their daughters-in-law.

    Since Jiang Zhi threw the crocodile's body into the space, the blue gem floating in the space emitted a more powerful blue light than before.

    Scattered blue crystals floated from the crocodile's back and gathered on the gemstone.