Chapter 161 - 170

ʚChapter 161

    Gu Xing also wanted to meet the acquired ability user with only 12576 Long in front of him, so after hearing Jiang Yucheng's order, he immediately walked into the huge glass cage of the laboratory.

    It's just that Qiu Yuanwei ate all the failed experiments in the cage, and the corpses, blood, and minced meat inside have been cleaned up, leaving only the shiny and transparent walls, as if nothing had ever existed.

    Qiu Yuanwei swallowed, thinking that Jiang Yucheng would definitely not let the other party take his life, so he also walked in.

    Seeing Qiu Yuanwei coming in, Gu Xing glanced at the glass door with a smile.

    Boom!

    The door closed heavily.

    "You are Qiu Yuanwei, the professor's successful experiment?"

    Gu Xing was not at all worried that his voice would be heard by Jiang Yucheng outside. After all, this cage was originally made by Jiang Yucheng who disliked the noise of the experiment that was out of control.

    Even if you scream inside, unless someone outside is against the glass, you can't hear a sound.

    "You know me?"

    Gu Xing nodded, yes, "You are a bit famous..."

    Hearing this, Qiu Yuanwei's vanity was greatly satisfied.

    Suddenly, Gu Xing laughed out loud: "It's just too weak."

    Qiu Yuanwei's face collapsed in an instant, and then the bones of his whole body began to swell. After breaking through the outer layer of skin, his whole body was bloody, like the one used in medical school teaching. Plastic human specimens, or the kind without skin.

    Jiang Yucheng sat on the sofa outside, leaning on a cane in his hand, and looked at Qiu Yuanwei in the cage in amazement. It would be great if such a powerful force could be controlled by himself.     Inside the cage, Qiu Yuanwei roared with his unrestrained jaw, and rushed towards Gu Xing. Every step he took was huge, leaving bloody footprints in the clean cage.     However, before he got close to Gu Xing, he raised his hand slightly, and Qiu Yuanwei was fixed in mid-air as if he was weightless in space.

    At this time, Gu Xing glanced at Jiang Yucheng outside the cage.

    Jiang Yucheng also knew that Gu Xing was asking if he could do it, so he nodded slightly.

    This Qiu Yuanwei is an instant high-level supernatural user, he is too arrogant, he should be taught a lesson and let him suffer setbacks.

    With Jiang Yucheng's consent, Gu Xing waved his hand, and Qiu Yuanwei, who was fixed in mid-air, was just thrown away.

    Boom!

    The huge force caused Qiu Yuanwei to smash heavily on the glass wall, leaving a bloody mark in the shape of a human.

    What Qiu Yuanwei didn't expect was that before he could react from the blow, Gu Xing on the opposite side raised his hand again, and Qiu Yuanwei, who was lying on the ground, rose into the air again, and then, facing the bloody mark, he slammed Smashed it.

    puff!

    Qiu Yuanwei spat out a mouthful of blood.

    He thought that the person opposite him was stronger than him, but he never thought that he would be so powerful. Under his control, he was like a waste, and he couldn't find any entry point to resist the control.