soul train awards

March 9,1993 Rosie  prez  pov  what u mean  u can't  take me  fuck man why u crying  the guy was supposed  to take me to soul  train  look stop crying  fuck em we go together  alright  let me get my hair down then we God I had to get me good outfit  this right  here  well it  looks  good not showing  to much  u want to smoke he'll yeah we going  to be high  as he'll wen we get out   am really  nervous  hey  don't  worry  about  alright  the crema  was flashing  I was so so nervous  I  happened  to look down  his hands was in mine  they had no idea  soon as that happened  crema  were flashing  this going  to in the newspaper  torrow  thank u so much for coming  u in know I get u alright   we get into the  building  every one was there  sorry  I know u were last night stop saying  sorry  hey could  get to talk to mondona  u sure  about that  yeah what u think am bullshit   huh  we watch the show  thanks for coming  I told pac over  the phone  yeah he stood me up at the last minute  u know I get ya man  so I want to be date  tonight  alright  u know I get u Rosie  I had no idea that he would  put his hands wit mine ill see what I can do about  mondona  I appreciate  for that  yeah all the show was really  good to  welll he stood me up.