Fulton County count

December  1,1993 Tupac Shakur's pov  here I go in court  listen to them to them tell lies on top lies  well he shoot two cops he should  go jail  he knew  what he was doing  well that's  not really  true is  it   the truth is  we found out what really  happened   these  these two were  drinking  that night   one he never  knew they were  cops  they  were looking  for someone  to attack  the victim all he saw were  two  white men  attacking  a black man   two  the weptons  u  two had come to find out  that  that u took them out of Evedince  room u said  that  yourself  right  u clam  that  he was  the Aggressor wen all this time  u lied  about  what happen that night    Tupac Shakur's  was being a good Samarin  n helping  someone   u had your head on your  gun   ready to shoot him  yes see that wasn't  to hard was it  look we have nothing  to worry  about  OK  we get  all what have  the real truth will come out soon enough because  what they sayin is bull of u ask me they we have to make sure  that thier case  doesn't  hold water  their  version  of the story  really  do not  make since at all  they  keep  lying  so much they can  not keep up wit  it we have to  catch  them in that lie so they wouldn't  have a leg to stand on this just alot  it's all bullshit at the end of the day .