death of left eye

April  25, 2002 Tupac Shakur's pov   hey boy what I say about  I heard  the phone  ring  hey whats up who this  it's me dre what  up  man I have some bad news  man what  is it Lisa  been car  cash pH hold up where at hondou  wel anyway  sign  she  she didn't  make  it   I didn't  know  what to say  pac u there   yeah am here wen Andre told me what happened  I just  sign  didn't  know  what to say I hung up the phone    I was just in shocked   I never  thought   this would  be the last time  I see her alive  was  wen recod  that some together  baby  what's  going on  sign  Lisa  was in car  accident   the car flip  she didn't  make  it oh my God   u OK  I just need to take a walk   I did something  I haven't  done in awhile  I cried  then it was all over  the news  what happened  to  her   I can't  believe  she gone  I said  over  the  phone    the last  time  we seen each other   we talking  about  doing something  to together  I just don't  know  how to feel right  now   but I want to send prayers  to her family  they good people  I had to  talk about  the good times I had  wit  her she was kinda carzy  but  carzy in the good way she will be messed  this a sad day right  now  this couldn't  get any wrose  then I already  have  this was alot  to deal with.