thug life

1992 Tupac Shakur's pov   I want to get a new tattoo. I want thug life  right   that's  going to hurt like he'll  I get tattoo  right  I get bullshit  as the eye on for real I really  like this  yeag I love this it took a minute  to heal up  I went back get one on my chest 50 nigga  s wit AK  on it  what made u get that pac it's not  what u think  it  means  the  hate u give  little  unfants fuck everybody  well damn wen u break down like  I get done down in Huston   u actually  did good tattoo  artist  it was my first one I broke down rhe meaning  of thug  life not the kind  that rob people  n all that  everybody  that can exceed  he a thug life  that's  the new way of stle thug life why would  u get that on u  I want  to enboied  that  I did go see  my stepfather  matulau   we have code for thug life  he says  we against  drive by  we against  all that  it's a way of life  thug life  it's not the  dictionary  of a thug  nawl  what that means its seed it blows  alll the people  u left  beind  alll the people u threw away   we have  codes  for crimelas   we against  all that we have live for something  u have to be welling  to die for something  that  always  pops on my head I remember  him  sayin that how  your  mama's  getting  better.