pac & kidda

Kidda Jones  pov  am happy  that u said yes to the date. Yeah, we got off the  wrong   foot  he talked  about  my father  really  bad, and I want to say I am sorry  he sticks his dick in  a white  woman, right? Look, I'm trying  to quote   Shakespeare's  not going  to work. I really  want to know   u, although I'll ho date with  u  now we have been together  for a  mouth  now  I had  the chance  to get to know him  as the person   we haven't  moved in well to fast right  I really  like alot of things about  Him  well am not the only person  u have to say sorry  to  well Nice to meet u kidda  thank u so u the one that get  my son eating  healthy  that's  good I could  barely  get to do as a child never  let  anyone  tell u want u to are OK   slow down u two are in  the beginning  stage  right now  give  it time  i know it took her awhile  to get to know u well she doesn't  seem to bad  welll it takes a man to amit  wen they were wrong oh hahaha  whatever  u say mama i can tell that my son really  likes  u I hope this  really  last  mama  just sayin its alright  Chile  just kidding  about  that right   well am glad u  meet each of other  am sorry  mama  she already oh sorry  i don't  think she is use u being wit anymore  huh.