Summary so far-READ BEFORE CH 29

As it's been a while since I've updated, I realise that many of you may have forgotten the gist of what's going on.  Hence, I've summarised everything so far. Please read before chapter 29, so you get a nice idea of what has happened so far. Hope it clears things up. I realise I should have updated this before chapter 29 so sorry for that!

Any questions just drop a comment- I'll endeavour to answer. 

Enjoy xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juliette has moved to a new institute where she meets three men- Alaric, Darius and Raphael. They quickly become infatuated with each other and start a relationship. Things are smooth sailing for a while but as the Verdict gets closer, the boys start to focus on how they will win over their respective companies as heirs. The institute prepares these heirs and they undergo a strict curriculumn with a final called the Verdict- personalized to each heir.

Now Darius needs to find out the truth behind his mother's death in order to pass the Verdict. He tells Juliette over dinner but fails to mention his plan.  At lunch, Juliette meets Katherine (a key in his plan) but later oversees him kissing her. Raphael and Alaric reassure her but Juliette is shocked.

Darius explains that Katherine's company holds some secrets and when they are scaling out the company-  Juliette understands intially- giving him some comfort as she understands how important it is for him to find out the truth behind his mother's death. Raphael is angry at the turn of events while Alaric is inexpressive as usual and Juliette has a feeling that he's hiding something too.

When Raphael and Alaric come over, Juliette explains how torn she is, she slowly realises that she needs to be able to protect herself from them and suggests a break, they agree to respect her wishes and gave her time to think about over the semester break.

And this continues on to chapter 29 where Darius calls Juliette after receiving a vague gist from Raphael and Alaric.