12- ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs

comment your hearts out-I love hearing from you guys.

-------------

"Let's just sit on the floor," I suggested, smiling eagerly as Darius came back with the pizza.

Like seven boxes of them! My eyes widened as I took them in.

I mean I don't want to brag or anything but I literally could eat half by myself. So we nestled on the floor, in a circle.

"This is from the best pizza place in town," Darius commented as he opened the box. The smell is compelling, and a smell most people around the world know of.

The smoke it gives off smells rich and alluring, like there's a beautiful marriage happening between the crust and the sauce and the cheese right in your very nostrils. So good.

Following their cue, I grabbed one. Soon, we had stuffed ourselves with pizza. We may have eaten 6 out of 7 pizzas.

Was it bad that I still had room for more food?

Leaning on to Raphael, my legs spread out across the other two's laps. Blankets tossed over us.

In the middle of a big snuggle puddle, I watched as Anna belted out lyrics, giggling at Olaf's silly antics.

I felt so at bliss.

My head against Raphael's shoulder, him placing chaste kisses on my cheek and brushing it soothingly with his knuckles, Darius absentmindedly kissing the back of my palm and Alaric delicately tracing my legs with his fingertips, massaging them.

Me turning their heads to the screen if they stared at me too long. Pecking their jaws in turns.

Darius continuously fed me popcorn. Raphael passed me a soda. Me passing the strawberries to them. Alaric passing the cheese puffs.

If only I could stay here for eternity. All snuggled up with my three boys.

At the end of Frozen, I was a teary mess. They were absolutely awful for the whole movie, Alaric was the worst, he kept on moaning and I kept on shushing him.

My favourite part was when we (as in Darius and Raphael and moi) started belting out let it go. Just to annoy Alaric.

His reaction was worth it.

"What other Disney films do you like?" I asked at the end, wiping my eyes.

"We didn't watch much during our childhood, we had to focus on studies and achieving the Verdict." Darius softly answered, twirling my hair with a finger.

That was really sad.

"It's ok, there's no time like the present. We can just watch them now. Why is this Verdict so important?" I asked.

"For us to inherit our companies, we need to prove our worth. Even if we're heirs." Raphael answered.

"So like a test?"

"Yes, it starts officially in two months. That's why we are at Avalon." Alaric spoke up."It's more like a series of tests."

"I am sure you'll pass with flying colours! I believe in you!" I chirped up, smiling.

"Thanks baby," Darius smiled back.

-----------------------------------

I was currently being carried to my room by Alaric, with the other two close beside.

Taking me to my big bedroom.

He placed on the edge of the bed. "Can't we just sleep together? The bed's big enough. I won't take much space." I pleaded, looking up earnestly.