ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

So, here's a little insight into their heads. Let me know your thoughts. I hope you like it.

Alaric couldn't be bothered to deal with these annoying fuckers anymore, he had literally walked in and could feel the crushing doom. He could feel the lingering eyes on him and it pissed him off even more. He glared at a couple of idiotic girls in his way who scurried as they made eye contact with him. Good, this was how he liked it. They should fear him.

He walked to the hallway with a leonine power, smirking internally in satisfaction as crowds parted. His hands were stuffed lazily in his pockets as he sauntered down the hallway, his eyes looking ahead-unfazed.

But that's when he felt a soft, small thing collide into him, the sparks lingering at the contact. His eyebrows knitted together in frustration as in a matter of seconds the little girl rebounded off him with a soft squeal.

Everything about this girl was soft.

He could have sworn to have felt his heart beat faster as he gazed at the beauty in front of him.

His heart ,he scoffed, if that even existed.

She hadn't looked up yet not even realising who she bumped into, adorably exclaiming "Oh shoot-you made me swallow my gum!" her pink,pouty lips formed a slight O. Her voice soft,gentle and melodious.

He felt at peace.

But, her chiding tone came as a suprise to him. This was a first.

Intriguing.

So he took more time to analyse this girl.

She was absolutely beautiful. His breath faltered as he analysed her features. Her gorgeous long hair and big,sapphire eyes. She was very small.

Full of purity. Resonating with kindness.

The antithesis to him.

Her small button nose twitched and he found it adorable. He couldn't believe that he was thinking these things.

Her eyes widened as she also looked up at him and a pretty blush erupted across her cheeks.

There's a kind of blushing that shows the soul, a sort of compliment to the eyes and the delicate sweetness within. It shows a connection, that the smile and shyness come from some deep emotion... and that's a beautiful thing, that's something real.

How beautiful.

He wanted to ravish her, feel her moan and sigh. He wanted to taste her, have those pouty lips slanted against his.

But more than that, he strangely wanted to be the reason she smiled or laughed. He wanted to just sit with her close. He wanted to come to her at the end of the day to ask her how her days been.

He wanted to know her. Her likes and dislikes. For the first time ever, he wanted someone to be close to him.

He wanted her. More than anything.

She was the one.

His mind worked on his own, his hand reaching out to help out. He watched as her blush deepened. Her hand so small and delicate, the tingles erupting as their hands joined.

He liked making her blush so he leaned forward to whisper ever so seductively, delighting in her reaction.

Yes, sweetheart, he thought,you're mine.

And he stalked away,pleased to have effect on her.
------------

It was break and they had all joined each other in their room.