9- ᴠᴇʀɪᴛʏ ᴋɪssᴇs

And then he moved back.

LOL SORRY-JUST JOKING...

---------------------------------------

There wasn't a moment of hesitation from him and then he kissed me. Perhaps time stopped in a collision of senses when his lips met mine, and my heart pounded in my chest but I could only focus on how soft and addictive he was, he had completely invaded all of my senses.

It was pure magic.

He deepened the kiss and groaned softly, low in his throat, his tongue caressing my lips. I parted my lips hesitantly, and as soon as I do, his tongue explored my mouth, hungry, and devouring. A rush of sensations overwhelm my body and I gasp at his intensity.

Reluctantly, he pulls back and his breath falters as he tries to compose himself. I am slightly breathless after the kiss and soon, the realization sinks in.

"Wh-"

I was turned towards Darius and his mouth was mine in an instant, and again I stop breathing.

His lips brushed against mine. Not innocently but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding, his tongue caressed mine seductively, making me moan in pleasure. This felt so good. "Juliette" he whispered slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. Never before has my name ever felt so wonderful as it did now. I could feel the fire surge in my body, leaving me on a delicious high.He pulled back again as hesitant as Raphael had been.

My lips were swollen and were tingling.

I didn't even look up but Alaric had taken long strides, picking me effortlessly, I squealed in shock.

The next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine, I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth, exploring. His hands were wrapped around my waist and mine reached up and tangled around his strong neck, moaning at the body heat contact. He drew back slowly, I looked at his eyes, gasping at the emotion swirling in his eyes.

Desire.

In all of their eyes.

Their kisses made me feel as if stars were dancing across my body. Every single part of me was alive.

He placed me gently back on the sofa. The adrenaline had now worn off and millions of questions raced in mind.

Most importantly, what did this mean? Why did they just kiss me? And why did it feel so right?

Alaric had taken his seat and he was carefully watching me.

"You have questions," he stated.

"Y-yes," I gasped out, breathless "Why did you do that?"

"Let's start from the beginning." Raphael started, "We've known each other since birth and have been the closest of friends since. When we were teenagers, we sworn among us there would be absolute loyalty and lifelong friendship, that we would be anchors for each other so we kept our circle small."

"We made a blood pact," Darius inserted excitedly, his eyes lighting up with mischief. That was so cool. Alaric and Raphael both gave Darius the dirtiest, death glare and he put his hands up in surrender "Sorry- carry on by all means," he added, serious again.

"We also decided that we would never bring anyone between us, someone who would threaten to break our pact. There was something missing though, something to bring us together and complete us. So by mutual agreement, we decided that we would wait for that missing piece and when we find her, we would share her. " Raphael continued, his eyes flicking up at my face to gauge my reaction. The right woman...