chapter 6

Chapter 6

The next morning, Nanny Lin woke up. Xili Palace is far away from here, she has to hurry up.

"Mother Lin, you are so early today!" Yushuang got up early, and when she saw Mother Lin, she stepped forward to salute.

"That's right, the palace is assigning newcomers today, and I'm going to bring one back. I'm slow, so it's better to go there earlier." Nanny Lin said, she collected such a large amount of money yesterday, if something goes wrong, she won't I know how to explain like that person.

"Newcomer, didn't you say that you are not planning to recruit people this year?" Yushuang asked.

Mother Lin thought about it and said to Yushuang, "You saw it yesterday too. Mr. Yuanfu came to see me. In fact, he asked me to take care of his distant relatives. He wanted someone to come to us. Yuanfu is by His Royal Highness's side. It's not easy for me to refuse. It's fine for you to know about it yourself, don't tell anyone else, and help the nanny take care of it on weekdays." "Got it, nanny,

I won't talk nonsense Yes." Yushuang also knew that Nanny Lin trusted her, so she replied. "Mommy, have you eaten your breakfast?"

"It's too late, let's talk about it when I come back. Yushuang, please help me tidy up the single room next to my room and replace the bedding with new ones. This time I'm here I'm a servant of the Shuang'er Palace, so it's not convenient to live with you." Yushuang, Yulong and Yuling lived in the same room, and although there was still a bed, it was obviously not suitable for them to live together.

"No. Nanny, go quickly, I will clean up."

When Madam Lin arrived at Xili Palace, she didn't dare to stop along the way.

"Mrs. Lin, why are you here?" Mrs. Xi stepped forward to support her, she knew Mrs. Lin.

"I, I know that this is the person trained by your Nanny Xi, and I'm going to pick someone to go back. I've been a little busy recently. The one you trained must be good." Madam Lin complimented Madam Xi .

"Haha, who doesn't know you, Nanny Lin, you can send someone to tell me. I'll send the person there directly, why do I need you to come?" Xi Nanny knew that Lin Nanny was from the empress's palace. , not daring to offend, quickly accompanied him with a smile. "I haven't started the distribution here yet, Sister Lin, you can choose first."

"That's so embarrassing, haha." Nanny Lin was not polite, and looked at the three palace servants behind Mammy Xi.

Lin Jiabao was small and was in the first row. Those big watery eyes, and a pair of dimples are easy to recognize.

Nanny Xi watched as Nanny Lin kept looking at Lin Jiabao. "Nurse Lin is a good place to go. It's a blessing to be chosen."

Nanny Lin pointed to the row of Lin Jiabao, "Everyone of you, tell your name and how old

you are ." " Madam Xi said to the first one in line.

Soon it was Lin Jiabao's turn, "Slave Lin Anzhu, he is 12 years old this year." Lin Jiabao has now been renamed Lin Anzhu, and they are all from the An family.

"It's also Lin, what a coincidence! Do you know how to cook?" Mother Lin asked.

"Go back to Nanny, I know a little bit." Lin Jiabao replied.

"Haha, let's do this. I don't want to pick any more. Madam Xi has delayed you for so long, so you can make arrangements." Madam Lin beckoned Lin Jiabao to come over.

"It's okay, don't delay, does Madam Lin want to pick another one?" Nanny Xi said kindly.

"No need, I still have something to do, I'll go back now. Do your best, thank you." Nanny Lin waved her hand.