chapter 15

return

You are not enough beloved of rebirth

traditional

Chapter 15 Meeting

As the Mid-Autumn Festival approached, Lin Jiabao's mood became more and more depressed. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao very distressed, but when he asked the baby, he always shook his head and remained silent.

Xuanyuan Hancheng actually knew what Lin Jiabao was thinking, and he must be thinking about seeing his family members on the Mid-Autumn Festival. He has also been waiting for Lin Jiabao to take the initiative to tell him for help, but he has not waited, it seems that his baby still does not trust him enough.

Tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival. Seeing that Baby is still not going to mention meeting his family, Xuanyuan Hancheng sighed, "Babe, let's talk..."

Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't go to the inner study to deal with government affairs in the afternoon, but Pulling Lin Jiabao, who just woke up from a nap, to sit beside the bed.

"Baby, what do you want to say to me?" Xuanyuan Hancheng asked him.

Lin Jiabao shook his head.

Xuanyuan Hancheng raised the baby's small face to look at him, and asked, "Who am I?"

"Prince Hall..." Before Lin Jiabao could finish speaking, Xuanyuan Hancheng blocked his mouth. The words were swallowed in his mouth, Xuanyuan Hancheng stuck his tongue into Lin Jiabao's mouth, tumbling in his mouth, entangled with the baby's little sweet tongue.

Xuanyuan Hancheng reluctantly left Baby's small mouth, and asked again, "Baby, who am I? Who am I to you?"

"Sanggong... Jiabao's Xianggong" Lin Jiabao replied obediently.

"Very good! Baby, I'm your husband-in-law. Is there anything you can't tell him." Xuanyuan Hancheng remained silent when he saw Lin Jiabao, "You still don't believe in your husband-in-law..." "No..." Lin

Jiabao explain.

Xuanyuan Hancheng wrapped Lin Jiabao into his arms, "Baby, you need to know that there is nothing your husband can't do."

Xuanyuan Hancheng kissed Lin Jiabao on the cheek, and asked gently: "But want to see your family? "

Lin Jiabao nodded vigorously when he heard the word family, and tears fell down instantly. "Think! Think!"

Xuanyuan Han kissed Lin Jiabao's tears, "Don't cry baby, I will definitely let you see your family tomorrow..." "

But...but... palace rules..." Lin Jiabao spoke with a teary tone.

"Okay...okay, don't cry, my baby. You see, you've been worried these days, and you've eaten less. My heart aches for you. You should tell your husband if you have anything in the future. Your husband can help you solve any difficult problems, you know?" Xuanyuan Hancheng hugged Lin Jiabao, comforted his back, and whispered softly in his ear.

"I... I see, Mr. Xiang is so kind!" Lin Jiabao reached out and hugged Xuanyuan Hancheng.

Xuanyuan Hancheng was very happy that Lin Jiabao took the initiative to hug him, "Don't keep any difficulties in your heart, you know?" "

No, it won't happen in the future." Lin Jiabao promised.

"Tomorrow will be arranged by Yuanfu and the others, you don't have to worry about it." Xuanyuan Hancheng lovingly kissed Jiabao's crying red nose.

On the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival, Lin Dazhuang, Lin Jiawen and Qin Kaixing waited in front of the gates of the five outer palaces. Many family members of the palace people have gathered at the gate of the palace.