chapter 17

Chapter 17 Lost

On the second day, Xuanyuan Hancheng agreed. After Lin Jiabao woke up from a nap, he took Yuan Qing straight to the Yudian room. Although he can often eat snacks from Yudianfang in Pingleyuan, he still can't help but miss the days when he was in Yudianfang.

The scenery outside Yu Dian's room was still the same as a month ago, but Lin Jiabao himself had undergone earth-shaking changes.

Entering the kitchen of Yudianfang, the air is filled with a sweet smell, which is so familiar. Lin Jiabao took a deep breath and looked for Nanny Lin and the others, but he didn't see them, there were only two unfamiliar faces in the kitchen.

"An Zhu, it's you! Are you coming back to see us?" Yu Ling trotted over as soon as he saw An Zhu, with a very happy and excited tone.

"Yeah, I miss you, come back to see you. Yu Ling, how about Mother Lin and the others? Is there a newcomer in the Yudian room?" Lin Jiabao was also very happy to see Yu Ling, and asked.

"Oh, An Zhu, you are so beautifully dressed now, I can barely recognize you, I heard that His Royal Highness is very fascinated by you." Yuling said with a smile, and saluted him, "Greetings to Lin Xiaozhu !."

The other two people in the kitchen also came to greet Lin Jiabao.

Lin Jiabao also helped Yuling up with a smile, and said embarrassingly: "Hehe... Yuling, don't make fun of me." "Haha

, Anzhu, you haven't changed at all. Nanny Lin and Yushuang go to the empress Snacks are here. I'll be back in a while."

"Oh, then I'll wait for Nanny Lin and the others to come back. By the way, where is Sister Yulong? Why haven't I seen her?" Lin Jiabao asked.

Hearing Lin Jiabao's question, Yuling's eyes flashed unnaturally, "Yulong... she has a cold. You also know that our Yudian room is a place to cook and eat. It won't be good if you get sick So Lin Nanny moved her to another palace, and she will come back when she recovers." Yu Ling knew in her heart that it was impossible for Yu Long to come back.

"Oh, that's right..." Lin Jiabao didn't think too much after hearing this.

At this time, Nanny Lin and Yushuang came back, and they were very happy to see Lin Jiabao.

"Little Master Lin, why are you here?" Nanny Lin said happily, "Let Nanny see...you're a little fatter, and you look good." "

Little Master Lin has grown a little taller." Yu Shuang added on the side.

"Yes, yes, I used to come to my place, but now it's a little bit higher." Yu Ling gestured in front of him.

"Haha! Yes..." Lin Jiabao was very proud of himself when he grew a little taller, and smiled happily, and said to Nanny Lin: "Mommy, let me make some snacks, I want to make it for His Royal Highness Eat."

"Okay, would you like me to help you, but do you remember how to do it?" Lin Yu asked.

"No need, mommy, I can do it myself, I haven't forgotten about it." Lin Jiabao said and went to clean his hands and start preparations.

Lin Jiabao was busy all afternoon and made several kinds of snacks. He returned to Pingle Garden with Yuan Qing in a happy mood. Yuan Qing carried the food box, "Master Lin's craftsmanship is really good, His Royal Highness must like it." Just now he was lucky enough to taste the dim sum made by the master himself. Absolutely.

"I'll make more next time, let you and Shu Ya try it." Lin Jiabao said to Yuan Qing.

"That's really a blessing for the little ones..." Yuan Qing was really happy to have Lin Xiaozhu as his master, and would think of them.