chapter 16

Chapter 16 Return

In the stable carriage, Xuanyuan Hancheng put his arms around Lin Jiabao, who was still a little sad, and comforted him, saying: "Okay baby, don't be sad, I will let you see your family again when you have a chance." After hearing this, Lin Jiabao

immediately His eyes glowed, "Really? Really?"

"Don't believe in your husband anymore, my dear, your husband will fulfill your wishes. You can continue to write letters with your family in the future and bring things back." "You,

Mr. You are really kind to Jiabao, thank you, Mr. Lin." Lin Jiabao memorized the palace rules and knew that what His Royal Highness said was an exception for him, so he was full of gratitude in his heart.

"Just saying thank you is not enough, baby..." Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao and said.

Lin Jiabao knowingly kissed Xuanyuan Hancheng's mouth forcefully.

Xuanyuan Hancheng smiled, "It's not enough, baby."

Lin Jiabao kissed him several times, Xuanyuan Hancheng grabbed the back of Lin Jiabao's head and kissed him deeply.

Xuanyuan Hancheng let go of Jiabao after a while, touched the baby's red and swollen lips with his hand, and said in a hoarse voice: "It's not enough... Baby, thank me well tonight." "

No " Lin Jiabao's ears turned red when he heard this, and he responded lightly.

In the early morning of the second day, Xuanyuan Hancheng woke up early, and Muxiu didn't have to go to court today, so Xuanyuan Hancheng was not in a hurry to get up. But looking at the sweet sleeping face of the baby, I really never get tired of it.

Lin Jiabao was tortured by him for a long time last night, and he slept soundly. Xuanyuan Hancheng reminisces about the good things of last night, Baby really thanked him very hard last night. Thinking of the feeling of Jiabao covering him with that warm mouth, that flexible little tongue made him want to stop.

Xuanyuan Hancheng usually takes good care of his family treasure, and rarely lets him use his mouth to please him. Usually, they would hold Jiabao's little hand to help, or let Jiabao use his legs...

Last night, Jiabao's initiative really made him very happy. Xuanyuan Hancheng was overjoyed and overwhelmed by the baby who worked so hard to please him. Distressed. In the end, he couldn't help releasing it in the baby's mouth, and the feeling made him want to die.

Later, he used Jiabao's legs to touch it again, and it was a little hard, and Jiabao's inner thighs were a little red and swollen. When applying the medicine to the baby, Xuanyuan Hancheng was very distressed, the baby is so tempting... Xuanyuan Hancheng secretly vowed that he must restrain himself and never hurt the baby again. Under the brocade quilt, Lin Jiabao was naked, and his body was covered with various scarlet traces planted by Xuanyuan Hancheng. Xuanyuan Hancheng felt a little helpless when he thought about the expressions of Shu Ya and Shu Qing when they came to change Jiabao's clothes later on. Sigh... Lin Dazhuang and Lin Jiawen both got up late today, and the news they learned yesterday was too shocking for them. When they went back at night, both of them tossed and turned and couldn't fall asleep. Qin Kai got up quite early and was already directing the guys to tidy things up. All the goods he brought this time have been sold out, and then he bought a load of cloth that is fashionable in Beijing and at a medium price and went back. Qin Kaixing accompanied Lin Dazhuang and Lin Jiawen to have lunch together, seeing that the two were still very preoccupied. He comforted them and said: "Father-in-law, elder brother, don't think too much. Now everything is a foregone conclusion, and there is no way to change it. I saw that Jiabao looked good yesterday, and he has grown taller and fatter. Thinking about it, he is now It's been pretty good..." Qin Kaixing thought about Lin Jiabao's clothes and clothes yesterday, and everything was perfect. His family owns a fabric shop, and he has a lot of research on fabrics. Yesterday, the material of Lin Jiabao's clothes can be said to be top-grade, and the embroidery skills are even more outstanding. It must be from a top garment factory. The accessories on Lin Jiabao's body are all excellent, and they are worth a lot at first glance. Lin Jiawen also thought of his younger brother's current speech and behavior, the elegant movements when eating. I also know that my younger brother is really different... If the younger brother in the past can be said to be a piece of rough jade, then the younger brother now is like a beautiful jade that has been carefully carved. I hope that I can always attract the love and care of His Highness the Prince. "I hope His Royal Highness has always been kind to our family treasure..." Lin Dazhuang said everyone's thoughts. Lin Jiabao is the most grateful child, as long as he treats him a little better, he can always remember it. If His Highness the Crown Prince tires of him in the future, that family treasure... Lin Dazhuang dare not even think about it. At this time, Qin Kaixing's buddy came to report that someone wanted to see the three of them.