chapter 27

Chapter 27

Lin Jiabao has to start from the day before. As usual, Lin Jiabao went to greet the empress early in the morning.

Lin Jiabao arrived very early, and he was the first to arrive every time. After he arrived, concubines from the harem would arrive one after another, and gradually Jiabao became acquainted with them.

After the empress arrived, Lin Jiabao and the concubines saluted the empress together. After that, the empress will talk about the official affairs of the harem. After talking about this, we will also talk about the affairs of the harem. Speaking of this grand ceremony of offering sacrifices to heaven, the three princes, mothers and concubines who went together looked very proud. Lin Jiabao sat in the last seat and listened quietly.

Lin Jiabao was very happy to hear that His Royal Highness and the others would be back in a day. When Lin Jiabao saw the back of His Highness the Crown Prince leaving, he couldn't help but began to miss... Lin Jiabao couldn't sleep without the embrace of His Highness the Crown Prince at night, so come back soon...Everyone just talked for a while, the Queen passed away early

today Sending them away, he said to the concubines: "That's all for today, let's go back earlier..." "

No." The concubines stood up and bid farewell to the empress.

Lin Jiabao also got up to leave and prepared to leave.

"An Zhu, stay here..." The queen called Lin Jiabao to stop.

Some of the concubines showed gloating expressions. On New Year's Eve, His Highness the Crown Prince brought Lin Xiaoshi to attend and let him sit in the seat of the Crown Princess. Everyone saw this. Unexpectedly, the emperor and empress did not reprimand them at all, as if they hadn't noticed. It seems that today the Empress is going to beat Lin Xiaoshi up.

Lin Jiabao stayed as he said, seeing the eyes of the other concubines looking at him in confusion, so he didn't know why the empress wanted to keep him...

"An Zhu, come to me..." The queen said to Lin Jiabao.

"No." Lin Jiabao stepped forward and came to the empress. "What are your orders, Empress?"

The queen looked at Lin Jiabao in front of her, this servant Lin was indeed a likable child. Looking at Lin Jiabao's pure and clear eyes, no one would dislike it, no wonder the prince was a little obsessed. The most precious thing about Lin Xiaoshi is that he can still maintain his original nature when the prince loves him so much.

The queen sighed in her heart, it's a pity that it's a twin son... It's a pity that the heir is better than the woman, it's a pity... The

queen thought about it and said to Lin Jiabao gently: "Ah An Zhu, except for the prince who brings you to Yongshou Palace, you will be the only one on weekdays." Don't come to Yongshou Palace to pay your respects..."

Lin Jiabao was taken aback after hearing this, "What's wrong with An Zhu, Empress?" At

this time, Zhou Nanny came in hurriedly, "Report to Empress, Li An The palace is on fire..."

"What's going on? Is it a big fire?" Li'an Palace is a palace close to Yongshou Palace. It once lived in the former emperor's concubine. After the concubine passed away, it has been vacant. How could it be What about fire? The empress was puzzled in her heart.

"Reporting to the empress, it started burning for some reason. It may be due to the dry weather. The old slave has already ordered the guards to put out the fire. I believe it will be extinguished soon, and it will not spread to Yongshou Palace." Zhou Nanny replied .