chapter 31

Chapter 31: Lantern

    As the saying goes, sickness comes like a mountain, and goes away like a silk thread. Lin Jiabao's cold gradually recovered, and he lost a lot of weight. Xuanyuan Hancheng was heartbroken to see that the little flesh on the baby's body that had been raised with great difficulty in the past few days had returned to its original appearance.

    Xuanyuan Han ordered Shuya to prepare medicinal food for Jiabao every day to recuperate his body, and in the past two days, Goodbao finally improved a bit.

    On the Lantern Festival, the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, Xuanyuan Han admitted that he rejected Lin Jiabao's idea of ​​making Lantern Festival himself. For him, Guaibao's body is the most important thing. As long as you can spend the holidays with your baby, nothing else matters.

    In the evening, we had delicious Lantern Festival together. The sweet bean paste filling is Lin Jiabao's favorite. Lin Jiabao ate six in one go, but Xuanyuan Hancheng stopped him when he wanted to eat more. "This Lantern Festival is good, but it's not easy to digest if you use too much, and it's not good if you accumulate food... If Baobao likes it, let the small kitchen do it..." Lin Jiabao had to put down the bowls and chopsticks obediently after hearing this

    ...

    Xuanyuan Hancheng took Guaibao's hand, "Guaibao is so cute... Come with me... Guaibao..."

    Xuanyuan Hancheng took Lin Jiabao outside the hospital. Since Lin Jiabao was ill, he has not been allowed to leave the room. The weather was cold, and Xuanyuan Hancheng was deeply afraid that Lin Jiabao would catch a cold again, but he also knew that Guaibao was a little bored. Xuanyuan Hancheng knew that Jiabao was looking forward to the Lantern Festival, so he specially prepared a surprise for Guaibao...

    Lin Jiabao was stunned by the scenery in the yard. The trees in the yard were covered with lanterns. There are beautiful and exquisite lanterns such as peony lanterns and lotus lanterns, as well as some small animal-shaped lanterns such as tiger lanterns, rabbit lanterns, kitten lanterns, deer lanterns, etc., all of which are vivid.

    Lin Jiabao walked around the courtyard leaning on Xuanyuan Hancheng, stopping in front of every lantern. "Which one does Guaibao like? Hmm... the little rabbit's?" Xuanyuan Hancheng put his arm around Jiabao, took a little rabbit lamp from a tree branch and gave it to Guaibao.

    Lin Jiabao took the rabbit lantern and carefully held it in his hand. He had heard about the lantern festival during the Lantern Festival when he was a child, and there were also talented men and beautiful women who fell in love with each other at the lantern festival in the play... Lin Jiabao had never been to a lantern festival, and now he also understands Why did that beauty give her heart to her because of a lantern...

    Lin Jiabao looked at Xuanyuan Hancheng with a full smile. This is His Royal Highness the Crown Prince, his husband-in-law, the destination of his heart...

    Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at the baby's smiling face greedily, and caressed the pair of baby's little face. Small dimples. He bent down and lowered his head to kiss that small mouth, repeatedly kissing and licking on Jiabao's soft lips. Lin Jiabao closed his eyes, opened his mouth slightly, and the tip of Xuanyuan Hancheng's tongue penetrated into Jiabao's uvula...

    "My dear, let's go back to the house..." Xuanyuan Hancheng said hoarsely, Jiabao has been ill for the past two days No, he doesn't even have the benefits of being intimate with Guaibao...

    Lin Jiabao looked at the lanterns hanging on the trees, "What about these lanterns?

    " Cheng said indifferently.