43

Chapter 43 Return

    Lin Dazhuang's family found out that Ke Meili and the others had disappeared from the palace one day later. Lin Dazhuang and the others asked Jiabao, "Why did your second uncle's family disappear, and Lin Chun'er and her husband-in-law, why didn't they disappear?

    " My father-in-law has arranged a good place..." Lin Jiabao heard from Xuanyuan Hancheng what city it was in. It's a pity that I was too sleepy at the time and didn't remember it.

    "This is really... embarrassing for His Highness the Crown Prince." Lin Dazhuang didn't think much about it, thinking that His Highness the Crown Prince made the arrangement for Jiabao's sake. "Since this is the case, it's time for us to go back. After all, this is a palace, and we can't live there any longer." "

    Yes, you celebrated Jiabao's birthday, and you've lived here for so long. We should go back too, see Jiabao Seeing that you are doing well now, we are relieved." Zhang Huiniang said with some reluctance.

    Lin Jiabao was also very reluctant, and hugged his mother. "Mother, I miss you so much. You must come to Beijing next year!"

    Regarding the sudden disappearance of Lin Dali's family, Lin Jiawen always felt that something was wrong, so he went to see His Highness the Crown Prince alone at night. Xuanyuan Hancheng met Lin Jiawen alone, and he still admired Guaibao's eldest brother. This Lin Jiawen has a keen heart of a scholar under his appearance of a rough farmer.

    "His Royal Highness, I wonder where Lin Dali and the others have been sent?" Lin Jiawen asked, thinking that His Royal Highness would arrange some good place for them.

    "Gu arranged for them to go to the border town, where the scenery beyond the Great Wall is good, I think they will like it." Xuanyuan Hancheng said without a trace of emotion while watching Lin Jiawen.

    Lin Jiawen thought to himself that His Royal Highness is really scary, this is the real His Royal Highness. His Royal Highness, who is usually gentle and gentle, only belongs to the younger brother. Border town... It's no wonder that Ke Meili and the others would like it, but I remembered the rumors about His Royal Highness that I heard before. Thinking about it, His Royal Highness is already very kind.

    "You don't have to care about these things. You just need to study hard and prepare for going to Beijing after you go back this time." Xuanyuan Hancheng is still very satisfied with Lin Jiawen, and after a few more years of training, he can be reused.

    "No. The students will definitely try their best." Lin Jiawen replied.

    On the second day, Lin Jiabao reluctantly bid farewell to his family members. Xuanyuan Hancheng accompanied him by the side without saying anything, just listening to Guaibao chattering to his family members, asking his eldest brother to study hard to pass the exam in Beijing, to let his parents come to live in Beijing together, and to bring his little nephew with him. I also heard that Guaibao asked her brother-in-law Qin Kaixing to do business well and come to Beijing to open a shop as soon as possible, and bring her sister and three younger ones with her.

    "Okay, baby. It's getting late." Xuanyuan Hancheng took Lin Jiabao's hand. He said to everyone: "I wish you all a smooth journey, and the guards will escort you back to Pei County."

    Everyone from the Lin family and the Qin family also saluted and said goodbye to His Highness the Crown Prince.

    Lin Jiabao watched their carriage drive away, and did not look back until it was completely out of sight.

    "Okay, baby. It will be next year soon, and you will have a chance to meet again." Xuanyuan Hancheng said comforting baby, and turned back with his arms around him. "Let's go, let's go to the hot spring. After a few more days of rest, we are going to go back to the palace."