51

Chapter 51 Ice 1

    The death knell rang, and the death of the Supreme Emperor plunged the entire Xuanyuan Dynasty into grief, and the entire capital was completely blank inside and outside. The whole Xuanyuan Empire strictly forbids marriage, singing, dancing, etc. for one year. High-ranking officials and wives are required to enter the palace to mourn for the Supreme Emperor.

    Xuanyuan Zhaoshen's reign was not long, but during his reign, the crown prince went out to conquer the barbarians many times. Although the prince finally wiped out the barbarians, he could not do without Xuanyuan Zhaoshen's support. In addition, he also eliminated the foreign relatives of the Xue family, dealt with corrupt officials, and made the court clean. He even adopted the prince's opinion, built embankments along the Luo River, and dug canals, so that the people would no longer suffer from peach blossom floods. In short, in the Xuanyuan Empire under his rule, the people can live and work in peace and contentment, and they are deeply loved by the people.

    Xuanyuan Hancheng had spent the past three days guarding the spirit in the zinc palace, looking a little haggard. Since his rebirth, he once again experienced the death of his father. Although he tried his best to avoid it in this life, he was still unable to recover from many things, and Xuanyuan Hancheng felt a little frustrated.

    Lin Jiabao came in with ginseng tea, and knelt beside him. Xianggong hasn't eaten much in the past few days, and he is very worried about Xianggong's health. "Sir, let's drink some ginseng tea."

    Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Guaibao's worried eyes, took a sip of ginseng tea, and asked, "How is the situation with the empress?" "The

    imperial doctor just took a pulse, and the empress is already much better. The queen mother and I are also very worried about you." Lin Jiabao replied.

    Since the death of the Supreme Emperor, the empress dowager fell ill with great grief. Xuanyuan Hancheng was very worried. In the previous life, his mother and empress fell ill and passed away after his father and younger brother passed away one after another, unable to bear the huge blow.

    Fortunately, the younger brother is safe and sound in this life, and the mother has a good grandson named Dundun. Xuanyuan Hancheng believes that the mother will cheer up.

    "The mother's side, baby girl, you stay with her more." Xuanyuan Hancheng stroked baby girl's cheek, "My husband will take care of your body, baby boy, you should also take care of yourself." "Promise.

    " Dundun will take good care of his body.

    Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Guaibao and smiled, thinking in his heart that it is lucky to have Guaibao by his side in this life. Of course he will take good care of himself, so that he can have a long time with Guaibao in the future.

    A few days later, a grand and solemn funeral ceremony was held. The funeral of the Supreme Emperor was co-hosted by the Ministry of Rites, the Department of Ceremonies, and the Department of Internal Affairs.

    After the funeral, Xuanyuan Hancheng still lost a lot of weight. During these days of vigil, he can't eat meat. Although he managed to eat some soup, he really didn't have much appetite. Lin Jiabao and the empress dowager were so distressed that the ministers also advised the emperor to take care of the dragon's body.

    Although Xuanyuan Hanqi was not as thin as Brother Xianghuang, his eyes were bloodshot and his will was depressed. Back at Prince Yi's mansion, Wen Wenqian took Xuanyuan Hanqi to sit and rest, and comforted him gently.

    Xuanyuan Hanqi looked at his wife comforting him softly, held her hand, and said to her: "You have worked hard too." He knew that his mother was ill these few days, and Wen Wenqian went to be sick every day, People are also lighter.