chapter 38

Chapter 38 The Palace Part 1

    The news that Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao fell into the river and disappeared was sent to the capital by a fast horse. The emperor was furious when he saw Cao Yan's confession. "Didn't Xuanyuan Zhaohong die? What a lingering ghost!"

    His crown prince, the crown prince of the Xuanyuan dynasty... the emperor was furious, spit out a mouthful of blood, and passed out.

    "Your Majesty...what's the matter with you, Your Majesty." Zhao Yong stepped forward to support the Emperor. "Quickly pass on to the imperial physician!"

    The emperor was ill, and the atmosphere in the Qianqing palace was gloomy. The queen sat on the bedside and wept secretly. Her husband was unconscious on the bed, and her eldest son's life and death were uncertain. Her sky was about to collapse...

    The second prince was by her side, and she blamed herself very much. Even though King Li's death was clearly confirmed, he used to be complacent about his achievements, alas... I didn't expect it to be like this, he was tantamount to indirectly harming the eldest brother of the prince.

    The emperor woke up from a coma, and said to the queen weakly: "Block the news of the prince's disappearance, pass on my order, and let the governor of Liangjiang go to search quietly. Be sure...you must find the prince." This news hit the emperor too hard

    . Big, it was too sudden...

    Xuanyuan Hanqi knelt down with red eyes. "Father, my son is guilty, it's all his fault."

    The emperor waved his hand at him, "I don't blame you...". He doesn't have the energy to blame anyone right now, he thinks in his heart what to do if something happens to the crown prince... His thoughts are racing for a while... Fortunately, after two days of anxious     waiting, the news of finding the crown prince came again from Jiangzhou According to the news, it was learned that the prince was only slightly injured, and both he and Lin Fangjun were safe and sound. Only then did the emperor and empress let go of their worries, it was a false alarm, the emperor's body healed without medicine.     When Xuanyuan Hancheng learned that his father had vomited blood and fell into a coma because of the news of his disappearance, he blamed himself and felt very annoyed. This time, his carelessness not only put him and Guaibao in danger, but also made his father fall ill because of him. Fortunately, his father was fine. Xuanyuan Hancheng watched his father's instructions sent by the fast horse, and his father was very concerned when he learned that he was injured. He was specially ordered to go to the palace in Lizhou to recuperate before returning to the palace.

    Lizhou Palace is not far from Jiangzhou, and it only takes four or five days by boat. The scenery of Lizhou Palace is pleasant, and the climate is very suitable for recuperation. Xuanyuan Hancheng plans to stay in the Lizhou Palace for a longer period of time. While recuperating, he also needs to take care of Guaibao. This time Guaibao first swam in the river for so long, and then worked so hard to make money. It was really hard It's him. He has to make up for the lost meat of Guaibao!

    In the evening, in the bedroom on the boat, Xuanyuan Hancheng told Guaibao that they were going to live in the Lizhou Palace for a while. "Lizhou Palace is very beautiful, baby, you will definitely like it. There is also a hot spring there, which is also good for your body."

    Lin Jiabao was very happy when he heard that, and acted like a baby with Xuanyuan Hancheng in his arms. "It's so good! It's so good! I'm so happy! Hot springs... I haven't seen it yet!"

    Xuanyuan Han Cheng loved the dead baby, looking cheerful and lively at this time, bowing his head and kissing the petal-like sweet mouth. Lin Jiabao naturally opened his small mouth to respond to him, with an obedient appearance that Ren Jun can pick and choose.     Xuanyuan Hancheng hugged Guaibao's hand and stroked it back and forth, slowly moving down, kneading Guaibao's buttocks. Press him to yourself, let Guaibao feel his own heat.     Lin Jiabao felt that today's husband was very different, unlike the usual gentleness, today's kiss was like a violent storm, so that he had no time to catch his breath. "Mmm... Xianggong."     Xuanyuan Hancheng picked up Guaibao and put him gently on the bed. Looking at Guaibao's trusting and dependent eyes, "Guaibao... let's not wait for the birthday, okay?     " Bao completely possesses him, and only by letting Guaibao truly become his own can he feel at ease.     Lin Jiabao felt Xianggong's fiery hardness, and he understood that Xianggong had been enduring very hard for him. "Okay..." As soon as the good word finished, Xuanyuan Hancheng lowered his head and kissed Guaibao forcefully. He used his dexterous tongue to exchange breath with Guaibao, and the sweet taste made him sink.     Xuanyuan Hancheng unbuttoned Guaibao's underwear, leaving red marks on that tender neck. Then it came to the collarbone, also leaving a little mark. Xuanyuan Hancheng's white and tender body was exposed, and the two red beans on his chest were so charming.